Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice to all potential new posters
NOTICE:

Before you log on to post here, and we all encourage you to do so. I would like you to understand that there are a group of posters from The "BajaNomad" web site that will use any personal information they may be able to find on you, from your posts, or else where, to harass you and your family, attempt to damage your or your family financially, and encourage others to harm you and your family. The will do this by using any lie they can think up. They have openly declared it their mission to harass any posters here into no longer posting here, and will resort to any tactic no matter how immoral to do it. I repeat, they will stoop to any level, to harass you into not posting here.

The list includes, but is not limited to:

Name. ....................... Nomad handle

Doug Means ........................... Bajanomad

Dean Fesler .............................. McFez

Jihad / Jay E. Salman... Joe Just Joe

Janene Caracaus....... Ensenada Dr

................ .............. Zapotec

Henry Thomas Guichard.... Nancy Drew

Tom Meixner ................. Mtngoat666

Oxxo

See Mcfez's blog for proof.
fulanofiles.blogspot.com

"Complaints about Germany's huge current-account surplus are hardly unusual. But the spotlight placed on Germany by the U.S. Treasury in its latest semiannual currency report is extraordinary, as is the charge that its policies are dragging down the euro zone and global economy.

In fact, given rising domestic demand in Germany and the strength of the euro, the U.S. Treasury stance is particularly puzzling."

Perhaps to some .... Bama, Ben and Timmy were at the G8 and G20 meetings for the past "YEARS" telling Germany, they must adopt QE to solve their problems ....

And GEE ... how's it worked out for Germany .... appears pretty good IMHO

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10...3604021806

Get a CLUE .... Bama and the rest ...
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Wiley, I could spend a week trying to decypher that one. LOL.

Well, wouldn't want ya getting bored .... LOL

And it was just a post .. to test ... if ya get what I mean ... Big GrinBig Grin

As for the time frame, don't feel left out .... Bama, Ben and Timmy haven't figured it out either ... in YEARS

A better source maybe "Der Spiegel" ... as it seems the Germans understand it ... just saying

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...31126.html

"A day after a US Treasury Department report bluntly denounced Germany's economic model, accusing it of hampering the euro zone recovery and hurting global growth, Germany called the conclusions "incomprehensible" and challenged the US to "analyze its own economic situation."

Sounds like sage advice IMHO
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold