Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian woman arrested in Cabo San Lucus on quadruple murder charges
In reading Shari's posts it is obvious she is leading people on. Judging by their responses, I guess the Nomads like that sort of thing.

Whoooosh goes into the lion’s den………

That took some brass balls to put Shari on the spot about that bullshit post to get her amigo’s van back. You are correct, if some gonad approached the wrong gringa in BCS trying to help, mission control could have reopened for business. Another fund for a medivac to Cali or funeral funds would have been started. The fact a couple regulars agreed with you can be considered a major achievement. As always, the usual suspects defended her. I almost started a new thread as a poll as to how long before you were banned from Gonads for questioning one of the inner cabal.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
I am seeing the light. I just call it like I see it. Shari is a "gringa" who leads others around by twisting information. I am a " CT Yankee" who calls it like he sees it and if anyone is around to support me -that is nice- but not required or even all that important. "Good fences make good neighbors"
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I am surprised You didn't get a warning U2U over taking Shari to the mat. I am sure Doug saw what you did as gross insubordination, if you weren't so connected, you would have been banned.

(10-13-2011, 10:00 AM)DavidK Wrote: I am surprised You didn't get a warning U2U over taking Shari to the mat. I am sure Doug saw what you did as gross insubordination, if you weren't so connected, you would have been banned.
connected? I dunno... how?

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Dennis loves you. He is the King of the U2U crowd over there.

(10-13-2011, 10:57 AM)DavidK Wrote: Dennis loves you. He is the King of the U2U crowd over there.
I don't like or do the U2U thing. It's a message board, if you have something to say- just post it (with a few exceptions of course).

I doubt this is the end of this. Shari fucked up and is doing the "aw jeez,I waz jes trin to help" BS.
She does fuck up pretty bad on that board but Doug Looks out for his tag team there.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Guys, I'm pretty sure that they all think they "won". They think they proved that it wasn't the same girl, so it's all good. Even Doug jumped in to prove that. So next time, it will be handled the same way.
(10-13-2011, 09:10 PM)Roberto Wrote: Guys, I'm pretty sure that they all think they "won". They think they proved that it wasn't the same girl, so it's all good. Even Doug jumped in to prove that. So next time, it will be handled the same way.

Yeah, that little business about telling the Nomads to look out for a missing surfer girl, who just happened to have stolen two cars and was travelling with an armed and dangerous boyfriend, is all forgotten now.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.