Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian woman arrested in Cabo San Lucus on quadruple murder charges
More good detective work.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Fulano has to call bullshit on this one:

[Image: 33l10ck.png]

There is no Natasha Middleton on any missing person list. And if her mother supposedly called Doug days before Shari's post, how come he did not post anything on BN? Remember, Shari's story is she got the info about the girl from the guy whose van was stolen, not her mother.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Relax a bit ... LOL

[Image: 4e8b7797bb88d.gif]
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
(10-12-2011, 06:12 PM)wessongroup Wrote: Relax a bit ... LOL

Not until I find out who stole the strawberries!

[Image: bogart3.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Real or fake drivers license?

[Image: 23tjec.png]
Well, I renewed my DL 12/15/2008. It looks like the top one, not "Natasha"'s. And why does the girl's license say "AGE 21 IN 2011"? Seems to have an incomplete DOB? Two more licenses I looked at one renewed 8/11/2005 and another in 2007 and they all look like mine. Starting to look fake to me, but who would be dumb enough to use an incorrect format when falsifying a document?
I doubt any law enforcement departments in Mexico have the "How to Spot a Fake Driver's License" book nightclub bouncers NOB do.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
It's real, but a minors license. These have a picture on the right side, and identify when the person will turn 21. It's done for quick Id of minors trying to buy liquor. That explains the difference in format.

Was never a minor in the us, so had no idea. Guess I wasn't paying attention to my kids' licenses either.
Well, that was fun. Nothing like good mystery.
Google is your friend. Just have to know what you're looking for. Big Grin