Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian woman arrested in Cabo San Lucus on quadruple murder charges
No, you didn't. I'm talking about the perp walk one, and the DL one that Fulano put together.

(10-12-2011, 10:35 AM)DavidK Wrote: No, you didn't. I'm talking about the perp walk one, and the DL one that Fulano put together.

I just looked at the post Whoooosh made. Looks good to me for calling Shari out on the complete bullshit that she pulled.

By the way, does anyone have any phone minutes they could send my way? If not maybe a little gas money or some Pacifico's? Also, I signed up for a new gift registry at Tiffany & Company just in case someone (anyone?) wants to send something my way.
The side by side one where you can see the jaw and the ears is particularly telling, as Fulano pointed out.

If this turns out to be the same person Shari posted about there is some serious legal issues.

Not only that, she had given herself a promotion on the thread.

She pronounced herself chief of the Nomad police force. Is that legal in Mexico? To form your own police force? Hmmmm.

We already knew she had a "Mission Control".

Yep ... things can go south on these kind of things... when all the facts are not clearly in place...

Just wonder what would be happening ... if a couple of folks had gotten killed...

Gee, ya think any liability would exist... just asking ...
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
It's getting interesting already. You should have posted the actual side-by-side Fulano did. I'm tempted, and may do it depending on the depth of the waters these guys end up in.

As an aside, there are more attempts to pooh-pooh reality that usual going on over there. The response to the San Juanico thread and the "TRUTH ABOUT MEXICO" thread.

Thankfully there's this guy "Mengano" who is holding their feet to the fire. Doesn't that have the same meaning as Fulano?? Just askin'?
(10-12-2011, 11:28 AM)BajaNomad Wrote:
(10-12-2011, 10:35 AM)DavidK Wrote: No, you didn't. I'm talking about the perp walk one, and the DL one that Fulano put together.

I just looked at the post Whoooosh made. Looks good to me for calling Shari out on the complete bullshit that she pulled.

By the way, does anyone have any phone minutes they could send my way? If not maybe a little gas money or some Pacifico's? Also, I signed up for a new gift registry at Tiffany & Company just in case someone (anyone?) wants to send something my way.

Apparently people over there are questioning the choice of Target. LOL. Can't make this shit up. I think Tiffany wold work though. Maybe you should get some pointers from Gingrich - I hear he had some special terms from them. Big GrinBig Grin

I would support Gingrich in a second.

Yeah, me too, at least in theory. He's definitely a smart guy. Not sure he could get things done, though, very academic.
(10-12-2011, 01:40 PM)Roberto Wrote: Thankfully there's this guy "Mengano" who is holding their feet to the fire. Doesn't that have the same meaning as Fulano?? Just askin'?

It has been said that Fulano, Mengano and Zutano are primos. Cool

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Mengano and Meno are primos.

The locals down in Todos Santos posted a link to her Facebook page.

Here full name is Kristyna Zoe Noel Stewart.

There's some more photos of her there. She hangs out at the Hotel California in Todos Santos. She also seems to have a prior record as she has police photos of herself on her Facebook page. Her last entry is dated October 6, 2011 and says "closed until further notice."

[Image: 296980_10150302009723621_501843620_81725...1132_n.jpg]

If the height markings on the wall are correct, she is 5'7" tall. The drivers license of Natasha Middleton says she is 5'11" tall. Fulano cannot find any record of a Natasha Middleton who is anywhere near 21 years old.

Also the photocopy of her driver's license shows it was issued 11/26/2008. Fulano just so happened to have his drivers license renewed two months prior to that. They are not even similar. Not even close. An entirely different presentation and organization of the data. That drivers license of Natasha Middleton is a Mexican mica.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.