Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian woman arrested in Cabo San Lucus on quadruple murder charges
Canadiense embarrada en cuádruple asesinato

Elementos de la Policía Ministerial del Estado con sede en San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Ejecutaron ORDEN DE APREHENSIÓN, girada por el C. Lic. Juez Primero de Primera Instancia del Ramo Penal, en contra de ZOE NOEL STEWART (A) “LA CRISTINA Y/O LA GUERA”, de 20 años de edad, originaria de Canadá, sin domicilio fijo y sin ocupación y JAIME DANIEL DELGADO SALGADO (A) “El Pelón”, de 37 años de edad, originario de Tijuana, con domicilio en privada Santa Fe numero 136 colonia Santa Fe en Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., por su probable responsabilidad en los delitos de Secuestro Agravado, Homicidio Agravado y Asociación Delictuosa con fines de Delincuencia Organizada.

[Image: zoe-y-jaime.jpg]

Canadian implicated in quadruple murder

Members of the state ministerial police located in San Jose del Cabo, BCS, executed an arrest warrant issued by the Criminal Branch First Judge of the First Instance, against Zoe Noel Stewart ("La Cristina" or "La Güera"), 20-years old, originally from Canada, and without a fixed residence nor occupation, and Jaime Daniel Delgado Salgado ("El Pelón"), with a residence at 136 colonia Santa Fe in Cabo San Lucas, BCS, for their probable responsibility in the crimes of aggravated kidnapping, aggravated murder, and criminal association with organized crime.

Link to article in Spanish.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Is this girl close?

[Image: Capturebn.jpg]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(10-11-2011, 06:53 PM)Woooosh Wrote: Is this girl close?

[Image: 2d12ykh.png]

Wow. Good eyes Woooosh. Both the same age, both have brown hair and hazel eyes. Same jaw shape, ear shape and clavicle.
How the story unfolded on BajaNomads:

[Image: 2vl370w.png]

[Image: 30v0mt5.png]

[Image: 2u9k6yx.png]

So BajaNomad Shari had the Nomads searching for a cartel hitman and his Canadian girlfriend, telling them she was just a runaway from California and her family was looking for her.

Way to go....

Yeah, I thought you'd like that.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Mission control blows another one...
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
(10-11-2011, 09:00 PM)IRON FIST Wrote: Mission control blows another one...
Shari the bounty hunter.
Angel
Did she get the van back? That seemed to be Mission Control's main objective.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
That is uncanny. I am going to pay woooosh a compliment, the weak of heart may need to turn away. Nice job woooosh!

Good for you Shari, sending unwitting Nomads to their demise. I love it. The lemming herd needs to be thinned anyway.

Woooosh, you need to post the side by side one on the Nonads. Lets see what Shari has to say.

(10-12-2011, 10:13 AM)DavidK Wrote: That is uncanny. I am going to pay woooosh a compliment, the weak of heart may need to turn away. Nice job woooosh!

Good for you Shari, sending unwitting Nomads to their demise. I love it. The lemming herd needs to be thinned anyway.

Woooosh, you need to post the side by side one on the Nonads. Lets see what Shari has to say.
I did. we'll see.