Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rosarito lifeguard shot to death while on beach patrol
Dennis is such a swell guy. He's back full speed with the courage juice.
The BajaNomads, led by EnsenadaDr, are now busy throwing Gretchen under the bus. Jihad also chimed in. He cannot pass up this opportunity to pick a fight.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Who does he think he is? Arnold? JaJaJaJa

And exactly, what is Jihad Jay E Salman talking about? That Mexico is a safe wonderful place to visit or live? Rolleyes

Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Bla...Bla....Bla....Bla....

Hopefully, after watching the video, and reading about this incident, others will be able to see what I'm talking about, and if not. I'll be back to explain it.

[Edited on 10-11-2013 by JoeJustJoe]
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.
All the usual scum bags are there, posting away their stupidity. I really does reveal much about their personality, that every time one starts a fight, the other comes to fight too. Funniest part of it all, Doug allows it. Must be all that info he let slip out to the fake doctor.

Just read it ... good for Dennis ...

Suggested that JOe (who said he liked to get into the others side shoes) take up the dead "Lifeguards" shoes ...

For Christ sake, what the hell is wrong with trying to help a dying man ... on the beach at noon

Sorry I missed that part on being a good person when growing up and during my life ... where ya just let them bleed to death without trying to help and ya don't get pissed off over the lack of concern and/or help by agency charged with effective public service which would include "aiding" in the quick response to save a life
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
You know what La Doctora will be doing when coming upon the scene of an accident, running the other way. She just takes the most adversarial position she possibly can, and hopes somebody disagrees with her. Then the fangs come out, and she gets to go on the attack, all the while claiming the moral high ground. Something about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind.

Incredible. Now the three know-nothings's: Marla Daily, Shari and Bajalunatic are debating whether or not Gretchen was wearing the proper clothes to walk on the beach at 9AM.

Dennis is defending bi-polar people.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Regardless of the Nominds opinions, most people think what she did at the scene with the lifeguard is what every human being should do. She stumbled upon it on her walk and she did the best she could. It was beyond her capacity to process the scene and the roles people play. She expected the police to be first-responders and help the victim first, but the Mexican police are only after the shooter- they let the Red Cross handle the rest. She couldn't rectify that after a life of watching cop shows in the USA and it went downhill from there when she pressed for it. Even so, they should have walked her home- not arrested her.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Dennis is the shining star of these losers, and that isn't saying much.
That thread should be pinned to the top of all others and be made mandatory reading for all new (and old) members. The scope of it is breathtaking, the leads shine and the supporting players have outstanding cameo roles.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo