Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32 bodies found in Veracruz
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican navy says 32 bodies have been found in three safe houses in the Gulf coast city of Veracruz.

The finds on Thursday come two weeks after gunmen dumped 35 bodies on a busy avenue during rush hour in the port city and a week after President Felipe Calderon decided to deploy federal police and security forces to the city.

The navy says Veracruz state agents located the first 20 bodies inside a house in a residential neighborhood. A search in a home at another subdivision yielded 11 more bodies, and the final body was discovered later in a third house.

The Mexican government has not said whether the crimes are drug related.

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-32-bodies-f...41757.html
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Wow.............77 bodies in a couple of weeks..Not really news if you run it through the nomad news filter.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
They won't be renting those houses anytime soon!
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
In later news they are saying there are really 54 dead bodies, but the marines have only confirmed 32 so far.
It take a while to play the "match game" with the pieces.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Found another seven bodies in Veracruz early Saturday morning inside a Ford SUV.

Link to article in Spanish.

...and the attorney general for the state of Veracruz, Reynaldo Escobar, resigned his job this morning. He cited "personal reasons."
I bet he did....He needs to get personally out of Veracruz while he is still breathing air and can move his legs. Sad that no one has the balls to stay and fight this plague but if no one can protect the protectors, then all is lost.

The population should leave as well.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
(10-08-2011, 05:34 AM)IRON FIST Wrote: I bet he did....He needs to get personally out of Veracruz while he is still breathing air and can move his legs. Sad that no one has the balls to stay and fight this plague but if no one can protect the protectors, then all is lost.

The population should leave as well.
They all support and are willing to benefit from the corruption until it turns on them- then they run for their lives.

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Found another 10 bodies last night. The count stands at 81. Does anyone believe that armed groups can cruise all over Veracruz grabbing and killing scores of people without the police looking the other way?

Link to article in Spanish.
Maybe they ought to check the local jails for more hostages. Of course the cops are involved..Its fucking Mexico for Christs sake..

81 dead humans found in a seaside town but not al lot of news on it and nothing on nomads as its not baja related.

How many dead bodies in say the last 4 weeks Fu?