Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rosarito Beach TV 154 calls for deportation of ex-pat over internet posts.
These people are totally amoral. They will say and do anything, in any context. They behave as if they are invulnerable. I mean, presenting falsified documents to a judge? Signing documents (CH-100) that contain false statements under penalty of perjury. And this is one more example. Tila follows (or perhaps leads) in that trend. And it doesn't stop there, folks. The fun has just begun. My anonymouse sources have just passed on some information that raises things to another level.
(08-21-2013, 07:25 PM)Roberto Wrote: These people are totally amoral. They will say and do anything, in any context. They behave as if they are invulnerable. I mean, presenting falsified documents to a judge? Signing documents (CH-100) that contain false statements under penalty of perjury. And this is one more example. Tila follows (or perhaps leads) in that trend. And it doesn't stop there, folks. The fun has just begun. My anonymouse sources have just passed on some information that raises things to another level.
So very much going on. More fun not to talk about it Roberto- let them squirm in anticipation.

Tila fooled them at the TV station only until Alonzo shared his documents with them to show her motive. Her "hate site" internet claims were shown to be tit-for-tat. Many posts on her so-called "good site" were shown to be anti-Mexico and vise versa. The new YouTube video of her camera-ambushing me shows people exactly what she is. After Tila's first anti-gay outburst against us as Angel, Tila posted info through JoeJustJoe and McFez. Tila accused Alonzo of bribing the PROFEPA delegate Bernabe Esquer of $3000. McFez used photos Tila took of me in his stupid graphics (they shook their heads over those) and him mocking the disabled access point. McFez also posted photos of our house with my name and address with McFez trying to both incite the drug gangs to attack us because McFez says we are snitches, AND incite citizens to call the police on us because McFez says drugs are openly used and likely sold at our house. What convinced them Tila was manipulating them was the pictures Tila took of me being used by McFez (Dean Fesler). The TV station saw through it and knew what she was doing. Then they saw the real story behind her attacks. Once Tila's revenge motive was disclosed (a stamped PGJE letter)- they started looking at the real story. Tila is doing a lot of explaining and nothing she says matches the documents. She made the TV station look very foolish and put them in legal jeopardy. Now they are going after the real story. Tila is a good con artist, nothing more. Much less.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
The sad part to all of this is the real danger these people have put you and your family in. It also must take a lot of your time to unwind the damage they intend to inflict. But, fact by fact you need to do so. I would utterly hate living near someone like Tila. Really don't know how you do it each day Whooosh.

As far as the rest of the azzholes that have gotten themselves involved for no apparent reason other than to get their kicks for some weird joy they receive...I hope they all rot in hell and that many nasty things befall them before they rot in hell. It's well deserved by all of them. You could not have run across a more pathetic group of people if you tried and tried hard.

This whole story sucks and the individuals involved are psycho. What a real eye opener for me. I hope to never experience anything near what you are going through.
(08-22-2013, 04:31 PM)BajaNomad Wrote: The sad part to all of this is the real danger these people have put you and your family in. It also must take a lot of your time to unwind the damage they intend to inflict. But, fact by fact you need to do so. I would utterly hate living near someone like Tila. Really don't know how you do it each day Whooosh.

As far as the rest of the azzholes that have gotten themselves involved for no apparent reason other than to get their kicks for some weird joy they receive...I hope they all rot in hell and that many nasty things befall them before they rot in hell. It's well deserved by all of them. You could not have run across a more pathetic group of people if you tried and tried hard.

This whole story sucks and the individuals involved are psycho. What a real eye opener for me. I hope to never experience anything near what you are going through.
Nothing we can't handle.

If that group would take their heads out of their collective asses, they would see what they are defending no longer exists. Hugo Torres this week admitted the current crime rate is as bad as during the worst years. BajaNoMas and Woooosh correctly documented the return of the narco crime wave. Imagine that. It isn't hate, it's telling the truth and in Mexico telling the truth is not a negative campaign. Saddlebags Ortiz herself was in a restaurant when a man was shot. This site put the focus on deportee crime and now Rosarito calls the criminal deportees "migrants" and is kicking them out of town. I'd say we got it exactly right, and so does Hugo Torres. What do the non Spanish speaking duo in California know about what is happening here in Baja (Dean Fesler "McFez", and Jihad Salman "JoeJustJoe") ?
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Courtesy of Fulano:
[Image: 24qljzt.jpg]