Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rosarito Beach TV 154 calls for deportation of ex-pat over internet posts.
I've gotten several private messages that suggest the TV station had "hostile intentions" and were friends of Tila Ortiz going into this story. That is why they did no research and were willing to turn the people of Rosarito against our family.

Do you think this photo of the Channel 54 station manager (I believe his name is Mario Rivera) with Tila Ortiz at the house supports that argument? This photo was taken a few days before the piece aired. Our security camera system captures all movements at this house (and takes still photos) since we are legally responsible for everything that happens there. Our Mexican family has and pays for the land and title, not her. She has no right to privacy there whatsoever. Btw: Tila Ortiz has three security cameras set up but has nothing to show.

So was this a planned anti-American campaign by CableMas 154 and Tila Ortiz working together- or was he just fact finding at her house and forgot to come over to ours.?

[Image: 1921681103_3_20130806_133227-1.png]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Well, that sounds like a conspiracy to deprive you of your basic human rights. You probably should contact La Procuraduría de los Derechos Humanos y Protección Ciudadana del Estado de Baja California (The Office of the Prosecutor for Human Rights and Citizen Protection).

What they are doing is a very serious crime in Mexico and Mexico is very sensitive about this, having been berated by the United Nations for numerous deficiencies in protecting the basic human rights of its citizens, residents and persons in transit.

Their phone number in Playas de Rosarito is: (661) 612-6530.

Blvd. Alta Tension Esq. Distrito Federal No.16000
Col. Costitución, Rosarito B.C.
E-mail: procuraduria@derechoshumanosbc.org

You can file a complaint via internet HERE.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Oopps, she stepped in the dookie again. I bet that manager got one heck of a hum job to go along with that mierda.

I am doing some field work up in SF in the Castro district. Maybe I can make some dinero to get back to Queretaro.

Follow me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Koughan
Should prove interesting ... from "property" titles to "human rights" and the "truth" ... LOL

Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
(08-17-2013, 10:55 AM)Fulano Wrote: Well, that sounds like a conspiracy to deprive you of your basic human rights. You probably should contact La Procuraduría de los Derechos Humanos y Protección Ciudadana del Estado de Baja California (The Office of the Prosecutor for Human Rights and Citizen Protection).

What they are doing is a very serious crime in Mexico and Mexico is very sensitive about this, having been berated by the United Nations for numerous deficiencies in protecting the basic human rights of its citizens, residents and persons in transit.

Their phone number in Playas de Rosarito is: (661) 612-6530.

Blvd. Alta Tension Esq. Distrito Federal No.16000
Col. Costitución, Rosarito B.C.
E-mail: procuraduria@derechoshumanosbc.org

You can file a complaint via internet HERE.

Thanks Fulano. They've already committed the crime, but lets see if they at least attempt to recover and tell the real story here.

This is the type information you provide that makes unsavory people call you a "Hate Site". You see an injustice and show people how to correct it properly. That's not hate. It's almost heroic at times. The 5 that call this site a hate site were all tripped- up by it. You disclosed Tila Ortiz (angel on BajaNomads) was a Texana land thief, Jihad Salam (JoeJustJoe on Nomads) as an American-hating Arab who fucks trannies bareback in TJ, Dean Fesler (McFez on BajaNomads) as a false-valor high-school drop out who ran jack off clubs in San Francisco and Janene Caracaus (EnsenadaDr on Nomads) as a California nurse under suspension for mishandling patient drugs.

You are probably right the TV station manager conspired with Tila Ortiz to have me deported, without verifying facts. That's not journalism and they have admitted it. What they do next is what's important. So far they haven't even verified my e-mails to let me know they are getting them- not one reply from reporter Marinel Navala or the station manager Mario Rivera. That doesn't look good for them. They asked us to send documents by e-mail and then won't confirm they get them.

The new Mayor of Rosarito- our neighbor Silvano, begins in two weeks. The security situation here sucks, is getting worse and Mayor Robles has been a disaster. Tila and her corrupt friends thrived under him. I'm surrounded by deportees and tweekers. What I have posted is not hate, is what I see out my front windows and I assure you it is no way Americans want to spend their golden years of retirement. Can Silvano change that? Yes if brings back someone like Montero to improve the security situation. Can the investment climate improve? Not until the City of Rosarito shows respect for the Federal Zone and curtails fraudulent occupation and sales of Federal Zone land.

Will they deport the San Diego Home Gardens/Lifestyles "2013 Home of the Year" owner to protect the "image" of Baja and Rosarito Beach? I think we can all predict exactly how that will work for them.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Just curious, any guess on how much in "dollars" expats spend and/or contribute to the economy of the Municipality of Rosarito via phone, power, water (not sure about sewer LOL) trash pickup, home repairs et al ... just thinking
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
(08-17-2013, 04:12 PM)wessongroup Wrote: Just curious, any guess on how much in "dollars" expats spend and/or contribute to the economy of the Municipality of Rosarito via phone, power, water (not sure about sewer LOL) trash pickup, home repairs et al ... just thinking

Don't forget the extra special jacked-up Gringo pricing for services, like taxi rides. Rolleyes
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Was this video shown on the Rosarito Cable 154?

Wow, I just saw this. Craig I cannot tell you how sorry I am for you and Alonzo. There are no depths that these people won't stoop to to cause real harm. I do believe most people who read here know who the real haters are. These are all bitter people who thrive on trickery and lies to get what they want. Every one of them. Dennis, the fake PST tripple dipper, Janene Caracaus the Dr. Imposter, and suspended RN for "misplacing" patient meds. and not to forget the lowest forms of life, Tila the proud gang associate, Jihad Salman, and Dean Fesler. Every one of them needs to find God, because he is the only one that can save them at this point.

Agreed. Bracing for the next narco-crime wave is no way to spend retirement. We're not giving up on Baja, but we'll watch from a distance for a while.