Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rosarito Beach TV 154 calls for deportation of ex-pat over internet posts.
Yes, a true story... still developing.
[Image: 154.png]
Tila Ortiz (a board member of the United Society of Baja California) did an on air interview last week with Rosarito Cable company Channel 54 (154) calling for the deportation of Woooosh (me) because I am a hater of Baja, Mexico and Mexicans who posts on line for Americans to stay away from Mexico. Deportation... and the station was airing it. I was mentioned by name with a photo of our house and a photo of me. Luckily we don't have cable and didn't see it, but our neighbors who did see it were not happy with the sloppy reporting of Marinel Zavala.

[Image: Feb16201000453c.jpg]

As many of you know- this has been a 6 year Federal Zone dispute between Tila Ortiz and Alonzo Nava. Tila Ortiz was born in Texas but lied about being a Mexicana and 20 year resident of Rosarito to gain support. She says the "big bad Mexican hating gringo" is trying to steal her house. When Tila sent a man over to beat Alonzo I took over from there and it's been my online fight ever since. All the letters and documents of the case have been posted all along on this site in PDF format. Alonzo is 100% responsible for everything that takes place at that house and we video it 24/7. The Spanish video about this case was made by us in 2010 and has over 17,000 views to date: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRflD9USro . A draft version was made in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRflD9USro.

On Tuesday Alonzo and I went to the Cable 54 station and showed them a few official documents: A stamped letter to the PGJE stating Tila Ortiz seeks revenge against us for the 2012 decision validating the Federal Zone concession title to Alonzo, a 2011 letter donating the use of the concession to the City of Rosarito for a "beach fitness trail" and stamped letters to the State Governor and Rosarito Mayor about using our 2013 Home of the Year award to promote Baja investment and tourism. We told the reporter I had talked with the US Consul General about creating an program to identify safe properties for baja investors. That's not quite Mexico hating enough for deportation is it? She claimed to know the US Consul ,but he has no knowledge of her. The reporter admitted she should have checked with us before airing the story and when asked why she didn't she only said "I don't know". At least she admitted it. The station manager was over Tilas house a few times last week before the interview aired (we recognized him in the station office when he came out to see what we looked like). He could easily have asked us any questions before running it.

Tila Ortiz is back at the TV station this afternoon- so I do believe the station is rethinking the story angle and asking her to do some explaining. Tila is trying to explain to TV 154 why she took the concession sign down and offered the house and second lot for to US investors for $199K claiming she had the title to both parcels. Good luck on that Tila.

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

Even before the story aired, Tila Ortiz fed the story to a JoeJustJoe who posted this:

"Earlier today a Rosarito resident was interviewed by the local TV Rosarito news, and this evening a local TV reporter talked about an American ex-pat living in Rosarito Beach who dedicated his life on internet social forums bashing Rosarito, Baja, and Mexico. They were taking about Woooosh! They were talking about Woooosh, and what Woooosh does on the "hate site" bashing all of Mexico and Rosarito in particle. Woooosh already has the bad elements of Rosarito beach mad at him, because they strongly believe Woooosh snitched on them, and from Woooosh's writings about how he was going to remove all the trash from Rosarito, and Wooooosh was talking about the drug dealers, kidnappers and deportees. ( of course Wooooosh sings a different tune now about drug dealers, and says he doesn't care what they do) Now it looks like Wooosh is going to have to local Mexicans mad at him, if they watched the TV news, and you just know how Mexicans like to talk and how word gets around. "

[Image: tila-sell-1.png]

Tila Ortiz grabs and tries to sell Federal Zone beach to US investors for $199K. Woooosh has been an advocate for identifying Baja properties that have good land titles for investors. Anyone see a conflict?
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
A Mexican hater who is married to a Mexican? How does she explain that?
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Tila Ortiz explains it all to JoeJustJoe who posts this about the interview... before the story even aired:

"Earlier today a Rosarito resident was interviewed by the local TV Rosarito news, and this evening a local TV reporter talked about an American ex-pat living in Rosarito Beach who dedicated his life on internet social forums bashing Rosarito, Baja, and Mexico. They were taking about Woooosh! They were talking about Woooosh, and what Woooosh does on the "hate site" bashing all of Mexico and Rosarito in particle. Woooosh already has the bad elements of Rosarito beach mad at him, because they strongly believe Woooosh snitched on them, and from Woooosh's writings about how he was going to remove all the trash from Rosarito, and Wooooosh was talking about the drug dealers, kidnappers and deportees. ( of course Wooooosh sings a different tune now about drug dealers, and says he doesn't care what they do)

Now it looks like Wooosh is going to have to local Mexicans mad at him, if they watched the TV news, and you just know how Mexicans like to talk and how word gets around. "
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Real sweethearts ..... can't win in court, take to the media

Lets see, PR for nice home covered in a magazine which is located in Rosarito

Bashing on the news about what some one said on the internet ...... about where they "live"

Isn't the other party an American ex-pat ... would think there are greater problems in Rosarito than internet "chat"

People NOT coming to Rosarito is based on warning from the State Department ..... it is not the ONLY country that has travel warning against going to Mexico

As for those who don't stay, there are multiple reasons why someone would NOT stay in Baja and/or Rosarito ....... living next to someone I didn't like would be far down my list on reasons not to stay .... just saying

Gee, a media subject ... WOW ... you just can't keep them away LOL ..... you some kinda magnet LOL

Do ya get equal time .... LOL

Ya should call of the station and have them come to YOUR place and do an interview ..... I'm sure they would be interested in the "other side of the story"

Pretty tame stuff .... no drugs, no killings, no sex, ....... say maybe ya should skip the interview after all ... LOL
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
They did offer an interview and we may take them up on it. I'm far from Telegenic but Alonzo may do it. We gave the reporter enough official and stamped paperwork to learn the truth about the case and told them to let us know if they need more info for the follow-up story. They know Tila is manipulative and passive-aggressive to the max- using JoeJustJoe and McFez do her dirty work for her. They called Tila in today- she must think this is still about the internet. Nope, land theft and investor fraud targeting Americans. This crap just shows Americans what living in México is really like. If you have local connections at a TV channel like Tila does- you can say whatever you want. Tila conned the station and they got left with their dicks hanging out- big time.

The last three years under Robles have been a disaster for Rosarito. The mayor leaves in two weeks (along with the people in city hall who allowed Tila to stay in that house) and this was her "Hail Mary" pass. I've never posted anything hateful about Mexicans and my personal website is more positive about Baja than BajaNomads is. Jihad, Deano, Dennis, Janene and Tila repeat HATE SITE over and over, but no one believes that or the BajaNoMas readership wouldn't be so high. It's a news site with critical commentary allowed- it's not a Baja travel site. Fulano isn't making up the bad news about Baja- just translating it. Apparently posting here on the "Hate Site" is enough to be deported. Kind of like every person who walks into a cowboy bar must be a cowboy or he wouldn't be there logic.

Tila Ortiz call BajaNomads the "good site". Really? It doesn't sound so positive on Baja...

[Image: NoMas1-1.png]
Just when I thought it could never ever get more absurd. Seeing that "NOT A DOCTOR", Janene, actually took the effort and time to sue Fulano in a court of law with letters of support written on her behalf from of all people, DENNIS and McFez? It made me want to puke.

Today a TV news story?

These folks, all of them, are absolutely crazy. How the hell do they live with themselves each day?

A lawsuit and NOW today a television news story? Wow! I have seen and dealt with disgruntled and unhappy people before, many times, but, never ever have I seen such a group of absolute human waste.

Be careful guys. This current scum is throwing everything they can at you in an effort to cause harm. Real harm. At this point there is nothing that would surprise me if it were coming from "not a doctor", Tila, mcFart, DENNIS (the hillside drunk) or that complete imbecile, JJJ. Using the venues they have now used (especially the TV part) may have stirred up who knows who? Some other complete idiot that may actually cause some type of irreversible harm? Ya, be careful, very careful.
Dittos ... on being careful ... but, ya all ready know my thoughts on that one Craig ... from a ways back

That some people truly expose others to harm through thoughtless actions in their posts ..... is a bit hard to understand after a while ... can see making a mistake once or twice, but, over and over

JOe was putting a "bulls eye" on Ms. Tila's back ... by mentioning that she was a "witness to a murder" ..... not something I'd advertise in Mexico ... just saying ........ and thought nothing of it

Glad your in Ft Woooosh .... that's all I'll say ... at this time, except razor wire
(08-16-2013, 07:46 PM)BajaNomad Wrote: Just when I thought it could never ever get more absurd. Seeing that "NOT A DOCTOR", Janene, actually took the effort and time to sue Fulano in a court of law with letters of support written on her behalf from of all people, DENNIS and McFez? It made me want to puke.

Today a TV news story?

These folks, all of them, are absolutely crazy. How the hell do they live with themselves each day?

A lawsuit and NOW today a television news story? Wow! I have seen and dealt with disgruntled and unhappy people before, many times, but, never ever have I seen such a group of absolute human waste.

Be careful guys. This current scum is throwing everything they can at you in an effort to cause harm. Real harm. At this point there is nothing that would surprise me if it were coming from "not a doctor", Tila, mcFart, DENNIS (the hillside drunk) or that complete imbecile, JJJ. Using the venues they have now used (especially the TV part) may have stirred up who knows who? Some other complete idiot that may actually cause some type of irreversible harm? Ya, be careful, very careful.
yup. At best the Cable 154 TV station had no idea Tila had conned them. At worst they are part of the Baja PR machine trying to silence ex-pats. The US Consul General and I have talked about creating a program to identify projects that are safe for American investors- and here we have Tila Ortiz trying to sell Federal Zone land to Americans for $199K.
(08-16-2013, 07:46 PM)BajaNomad Wrote: Just when I thought it could never ever get more absurd. Seeing that "NOT A DOCTOR", Janene, actually took the effort and time to sue Fulano in a court of law with letters of support written on her behalf from of all people, DENNIS and McFez? It made me want to puke.

Be careful guys. This current scum is throwing everything they can at you in an effort to cause harm. Real harm.

What you saw was the Punta Banda brain trust at work. The letters from Dennis and McFez were worthless. Neither Janene, Dennis nor McFez had even a clue to what was going on. Dennis may be the smartest guy in Punta Banda, but that is not saying much. Kind of like saying you live in the coolest spot in Hell. He is still a dumbass. Janene filed for a TRO based on her false statements that she felt harassed and threatened by Woooosh. But she named Fulano as the person to be restrained. When a TRO is filed, the court invariably issue a temporary one, good for about two weeks, until there is a hearing. It is at the hearing that the evidence is heard.

The hearing yesterday was to hear the evidence as to whether the TRO should be made permanent. Nothing in the letters from Dennis or McFez was the least bit relevant. It does not matter if BajaNoMas is a "hate site". It does not matter if Fulano only posts bad news about Mexico. The only thing at issue at the hearing was whether or not Fulano had threatened or harassed Janene. Fulano pointed out in his Declaration that Janene had not accused Fulano of anything, and the judge dismissed the case. Fulano pointed out in his declaration that if Janene has a beef with what Woooosh posted, then the proper legal procedure is to initiate a lawsuit for defamation. The judge agreed and told Janene the exact same thing.

Neither Janene, Dennis, McFez nor Jihad have the slightest idea of the difference between a hearing and a trial. They thought the judge was going to hear evidence on how The Fulano Forum is a hate site (not that that is illegal or a civil tort anyway.) They thought the judge was going to hear their statements on how Janene feels harassed. Not going to happen, they cannot tell a court how other people feel. Such statements would never be admissible as evidence, even if there was a real trial on a defamation lawsuit going on.

As I said in the very first post, I told Janene to sue for defamation. I said that was the proper course of action in my Declaration. The judge said that was the proper course of action. A defamation lawsuit should take about 3-4 years and $50,000 to $100,000 in legal costs, and she will lose anyway. Fulano has already done the legal analysis on her chances of success, and has already told her what three of the legal defenses to the lawsuit will be. Can't make it any plainer that that.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Gender and race based claims would have a better chance .... IMHO

Those seem to have "legs" of their own ... in the Court, at times ...