Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loreto is abandoned
(10-09-2011, 08:27 AM)DavidK Wrote: In five years 80 percent of the gringos will have left baja in disgust. The last 20 percent are those, like woooosh, who are under some sort of illusion that their "connections" will protect them.
Come threaten me in front of my house and see how safe you feel.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Its not people like him that you have to worry about Whoosh.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Wooosh, are you suggesting some act of hubris is in order? You are armed? Maybe you will sic that lap dog on me? You have very limited rights to protect yourself in Mexico, and even less to protect your personal property. The bad guys very rarely make a full frontal assault unless they know they have odds in their favor. They usually just watch, and wait, until they have the advantage. It is usually just petty theft, but what happens when one of them decides you have something they really want, or even worse, that you have bruised their macho sensibilities. Keep telling yourself you have it all covered. We will read about you soon enough.

Mexicans, Coyotes and US Twat teams all the same thing in common.

They try to trick you, always attack en masse and will sit and wait until

your guard is down and the odds are at least 90% in their favor.

Never trust any of em, they're all Chicken Shits.
(10-09-2011, 10:35 AM)DavidK Wrote: Wooosh, are you suggesting some act of hubris is in order? You are armed? Maybe you will sic that lap dog on me? You have very limited rights to protect yourself in Mexico, and even less to protect your personal property. The bad guys very rarely make a full frontal assault unless they know they have odds in their favor. They usually just watch, and wait, until they have the advantage. It is usually just petty theft, but what happens when one of them decides you have something they really want, or even worse, that you have bruised their macho sensibilities. Keep telling yourself you have it all covered. We will read about you soon enough.
Do you mean like when these men came with three white vans to kidnap me in 2006? The second attempt two years later a young man with two friends misrepresented himself as a college friend and stole my truck, but they really wanted me in it. I got the truck back and never left my house. I've been through all this bullshit multiple times and so has my family. Old news. No one lives forever. Work on solutions, not the obvious problems. You preach to the choir, then throw eggs at them? interesting.

[Image: Capturevan.jpg]

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
So my friend...Its not a matter of if, its a matter of when..

I am sorry but if I were you I would spend a lot more time in CO rather than Baja and would not announce my trips to anyone.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
It sure looks like a fun place to live to me. Maybe, you and Dennis should come clean? Special ops? How about CIA? The final 20%.

Sorry Whoooosh, but you do sound a bit delusional sometimes about being protected and all that. If someone really want's to get you, they will.

Rolleyes

Jack, I believe that picture is of the last guy who, "tried to get him". Fun down there.

(10-09-2011, 10:50 AM)Bajajack Wrote: US Twat teams... They try to trick you, always attack en masse and will sit and wait until your guard is down and the odds are at least 90% in their favor.

It's what I live for. Rolleyes