Poll: Should people be forced to identify themselves?
This poll is closed.
yes
20.00%
2 20.00%
no
60.00%
6 60.00%
forget it, you're all wet
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurkers
I have notices that there is a lot of lurking going on on this board.

The fact that a lot of those who lurk then go back and bad mouth the board and those who post here is starting to bother me "just a little bit".

What are the thoughts on forcing people to identify themselves in some way?

Just a thought, from a Newbie.
Anonymity is a core element of free speech. Let them look all they want and report back to the BajaNomads. Fulano does not care, and I catch more flack over there than anybody. They can't hurt me with their words, but I sure as hell can expose their duplicity with mine. Cool

The more that they look around over here, the better it is.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
As much as I would like them exposed, Fu is right about the free speech angle. The very fact that they lurk and report back like someone sneaking a peek over the fence and running back to report is funny as hell. I am sure Fu can attest that this site has more nomads lurking than they care to admit and I expect those numbers to increase as more folks on that board get educated on the real Mexico.

Many will not admit to lurking in this climate of bickering as the real threat of being banned for just that is real.

Pretty sad huh...
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Yeah, I know you guys are right. Not sure about the free speech as they are not speaking, but spying :-). Still, I get the point. Just frustrated I guess.
Personally I don't give a crap if they peek or read it religiously. BN's is for the most part nothing but Scum bums, Low Lifes and Drunken Louts that just love that mex culture.
Approximately 20% of the unique daily visitors to this forum are from Baja California. That's about 100 different readers per day from down there. I assume most of them are BajaNomads. They don't only come to spy, they also come for the local news that Fulano translates, as they really have no other way to pick up this information that only circulates in the local Mexican newspapers. I lot of what happens in Mexico is only of local interest and does not get picked up in the English language papers NOB.

Virtually all of the other internet sites on Mexico are sponsored by people with some vested interest, be it in tourism or real estate. They lack content, just fluff and glossy pictures.

BajaGringo is fairly well known in Baja. You will not find any mention of what happened to him in any of those pimp publications.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Transparency is good.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
This forum makes me laugh and that is good. Not having a self important moderator is a breath of fresh air.

Maybe we should invite JoeJustJoe over for a Roast and have Iron Fist be the Roast Master.

Put out a welcome mat,

Lurkers welcome
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Now that is something I would love to do but I am afraid I let my membership in the nomads family lapse so interaction with the greasy arab cocksucker is not available to me. However...I do watch all those people in the nomad OT area destroy him on a daily basis which has been great sport.

Of course I just might be one of the fellows bitch slapping him in the OT and he does not know it. No one really does. Cyber sleuth.

Its all such a mystery really...
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy