Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who has more readers?
[Image: 35mk602.png]

Hey Doug! I have a great idea for a business plan for you. Why not let a couple of psychopaths dominate your forum?

What's the worst that could happen?
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
[Image: 2prseg0.png]
Deno is your best promoter. The funny thing is once they visit here, they come back to read everything. They see it's the news, not "hate". You do have to admit Fulano- the crime returning to the levels of "the worst years" makes every site that prints what is happening the past year in Baja look like a "hate site". It would seem that Mexicans hate Mexico and are destroying it before our eyes. We predicted it, we tracked it and documented it- but Mexicans are the one who live with it. Denials do them no good.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Craig, it is sad to see as I have friends and family down there and used to love to go and visit regularly. The scenery is beautiful, and most of the people I have met are very nice, and the fishing. I really hope they get their act together. I fear the worst, with the way things are going in this country, it will be very hard for Mexico to dig themselves out.

Congratulations Fulano on developing the number 1 baja/ Mexico content web site. It only goes to show, people do want the truth, and not some glossy version promoted by people with an agenda.

Mcfez should get a commission for all of the new readers that he sends here.
[Image: 2h2jo9k.png]
If you don't ever log out of a site, how long does it show you as being "active?"
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(10-16-2013, 02:10 PM)Woooosh Wrote: If you don't ever log out of a site, how long does it show you as being "active?"

Whenever you send an instruction to the website, it starts a clock. If another instruction is not sent within 30 minutes, the software says you are no longer here. I does not matter if you are logged in or not. Most people are just lurkers and not registered, much less logged in.
[Image: o8ut0h.png]
Just took a look at bajanomad.com and there's not a single thread pertaining to either Baja or Mexico. The General Discussion threads lack any discretion, sensibility, intelligence, or refinement. All the shameless self-promotion is a big turn-off too.

Needless to say, I won't be joining.
“How, unless you drink as I do, could you hope to understand the beauty of an old Indian woman playing dominoes with a chicken?” -- Malcolm Lowry, Under the Volcano