Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seven Rancho Packard families threatened with eviction - Americans included
By the way, I happened to notice that Pompano has not posted on BajaNomads since early May, when he bailed out of Bahia Asuncion after one week into a one-month vacation and boogied back north as fast as he could.

Also, BajaGringo has not posted on BajaNomad since last February.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(06-29-2013, 10:59 AM)Fulano Wrote: By the way, I happened to notice that Pompano has not posted on BajaNomads since early May, when he bailed out of Bahia Asuncion after one week into a one-month vacation and boogied back north as fast as he could.

Also, BajaGringo has not posted on BajaNomad since last February.

It's your punchbowl theory in action... it's futile to put a smiley face on the current situation. The Pozolero is back in the news after more human remains were found, kidnappings are up, the murder rate doesn't seem to be responding to Pena Nietos tactics and Americans are once again in jeopardy of losing their homes due to sloppy transactions. IMHO, the only thing different than five years ago is the lack of bodies hanging publicly and the targeting of vehicles on the toll roads. Word is these new criminals are "independents" from the mainland. They are going wherever the money is.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Was thinking in terms of 3-5 years, down the road when we left in Dec 2010 ........ just saying

The "crash" had not really hit ...... SOB ..... to some ...

Best of luck ...... pretty hard to get away from "people" nowadays ...... compared to 50 years ago .... if ya like that kinda stuff PopcornPopcorn
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
What's with Dennis saying someone sent him the link from here? We all know that he comes over here several times a day and reads every post.
Someone finally let the cat out of the bag on the PBBB. Stewie Gamez is the culprit (hehehehe) sounds like Ziggy to me and not one soul has commented. The topic of the day is coyotes and food ads.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
(06-29-2013, 01:11 PM)oddjob Wrote: Someone finally let the cat out of the bag on the PBBB. Stewie Gamez is the culprit (hehehehe) sounds like Ziggy to me and not one soul has commented. The topic of the day is coyotes and food ads.

Dennis and J.P., who post on the PBBB all the time, are afraid Kathleen will take away their posting privileges. When you are a dysfunctional Gringo living in Baja with nobody to talk to but the same 10 drunks, getting cut-off from the message boards is worse than water boarding. They won't risk raising their ire. They all just got an ass-whipping from Kathleen for talking about the elderly lady who committed suicide up there last week.

Which, by the way, was another non-event on BajaNomads, although many of them knew her.

[Image: x3u4a9.jpg]
Boy the people of that site sure sound like dictators to me! GEEEEEEESH!!
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
This is from the Facebook page of Esmeralda Anaya:

Published on Jun 27, 2013
Prepotencia de Actuario Valentin Zamora del 2 juzgado de Ensenada, complice del Lic.Bibis Ayala, Lic Gonzalez Peña y el supuesto nuevo dueño Ernesto Javier Inowe Cabrales, tratando de desalojarnos de nuestras propiedades.

Arrogance of clerk Valentin Zamora from the 2nd Court in Ensenada, accomplice of Bibis Ayala, Gonzalez Peña and the supposed new owner, Ernesto Javier Inowe Cabrales, trying to evict us from our properties.

Sorry Esmeralda Anaya, but you are screwed.