Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Band of American credit card cloners arrested in Tijuana
[Image: 21bjps.jpg]

TIJUANA.- Dos mujeres originarias de los Estados Unidos, quienes lideraban una banda de clonadores de tarjetas de crédito y debito, fueron detenidas junto con dos de sus cómplices, uno de ellos también de origen norteamericano y el otro oriundo del Distrito Federal, esto durante un operativo realizado por agentes de la Policía Estatal Preventiva (PEP).

Además las mujeres norteamericanas cuentan con órdenes de aprehensión en el vecino país del norte por el delito de fraude, así como por violar su libertad condicional.

El operativo en el que fue desmembrada la banda de clonadores de tarjetas bancarias, la cual era liderada por las dos mujeres e integrada en su mayoría por extranjeros, se llevó a cabo sobre la calle Vía de la Playa de la colonia Villas del Mar en la delegación Playas de Tijuana.

Sobre dicha vialidad los policías estatales preventivos aseguraron a los cuatro sospechosos, quienes al parecer pretendían vender tarjetas de crédito clonadas a los transeúntes.

Uno de los detenidos fue identificado como Jesús Emmanuel Borboya Guzmán, de 27 años de edad, originario del Distrito Federal, quien al momento de ser intervenido por los agentes se encontraba en posesión de 25 tarjetas plásticas en color blanco, las cuales contaban con banda electrónica.

En tanto que el otro individuo dijo llamarse Tyler Phillips, de 28 años, originario de Kansas City, este sujeto llevaba consigo dos credenciales de elector y una licencia de conducir, así como una maleta dentro de la cual fueron encontradas 220 tarjetas plásticas de color blanco con banda electrónica, así como un pasaporte de nacionalidad extranjera a nombre de una tercera persona, y una computadora portátil.

Una de las mujeres fue identificada como Kori Siegfried, de 39 años, quien dijo haber nacido en California, y al inspeccionar una mochila que portaba se localizó una impresora y una computadora portátil.

La otra fémina se identificó como Lisa Brooksk, de 41 años, originaria de Kansas City, quien poseía 5 tarjetas bancarias, así como 30 tarjetas plásticas en color blanco que contaban con banda electrónica.

Los datos personales de todos los asegurados fueron verificados a través del Centro de Control, Comando, Comunicación y Cómputo (C4), así como con la Coordinación de Enlace Internacional de la PEP.

De lo anterior se obtuvo como resultado que la mujer de nombre Lisa Brooksk cuenta con una orden de aprehensión en los Estados Unidos por el delito de fraude, en tanto que Kori Siegfried era buscada en Estados Unidos por violar su libertad condicional.

Todos los detenidos fueron puestos a disposición del Ministerio Público del Fuero Federal.

http://www.el-mexicano.com.mx/informacio...-bancarias

TIJUANA - Two women originally from the United States, who headed a band of credit and debit card cloners, were arrested together with two accomplices. One of them was also an American and the other was originally from Mexico City. This all happened during an operation by State Preventative Police agents.

In addition, the American women have outstanding arrest warrants in the US for fraud, as well as parole violations.

The operation in which the band of bank card cloners was broken up, which was headed by the two women and made up mainly of foreigners, took place on calle Via de la Playa in colonia Villas del Mar in the Playas de Tijuana district.

On that street the state preventative police arrested the four suspects, who it appears were trying to sell the cards to passersby.

One of those arrested was identified as Jesús Emmanuel Borboya Guzmán, 27 years old, originally from Mexico City, who at the moment of being arrested by the police was in possession of 25 white plastic cards, which had an electronic strip.

The other individual said she was Tyler Phillips, 28 years old, originally from Kansas City. This suspect had two electoral ID's with her and drivers license, as well as a suitcase inside of which were 220 while plastic cards with an electronic strip, also an American passport in the name of another person and portable computer.

One of the woman was identified as Kori Siegfried, 39 years old, who said she was born in California. Upon inspecting her backpack there was a printer and a portable computer.

The other woman was identified as Lisa Brooks, 41 years old, and originally from Kansas City, who had in her possession five bank cards, as well as 30 while plastic cards with an electronic strip.

The personal data of all those arrested was verified through Central Command and the International Liaison of the State Police.

From the International Liaison, it was learned that Lisa Brooks had an outstanding arrest warrant in the US for fraud, and Kori Siegfried was wanted in the US for parole violations.

All those arrested were turned over to the Public Prosecutor.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
And they appear happy, the gals .......... must enjoy "strip searches" ........ just saying Big GrinBig Grin
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
You can bet those two bitches aren't smiling right now.
Why is Jihad so concerned about where Woooosh is? Why does he miss him? If Jihad stopped posting on BajaNomads, nobody would miss him.

[Image: 2i28wsp.jpg]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(06-22-2013, 09:02 AM)Fulano Wrote: Why is Jihad so concerned about where Woooosh is? Why does he miss him?

A touch of jealousy, unrequited puppy love and the possibility if he continues to give Whooosh a hard time Tila may give him a prostate exam.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
"allegedly"

Just curious ....... In Mexico is this "term" used when someone is arrested ...... just asking

Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
So what makes this crime story so special about a couple of American women with criminal records, and other ex-pat getting caught with allegedly credit and debit card cloners with the intent to make credit and debit cards, and then selling them? White collar crimes like this happen all the time in the USA, and Mexico, and it looks like these ex-pats who were arrested were in the beginning stages of their operation.

Well the word of the streets is the people who were arrested had Mexican cartels ties, and the ex-pat neighbors who were arrested paid a Mexican cartel to do their dirty business. ( they made or were about to make fake credit/debit cards)

Now I didn't get confirmation on exactly what that means, paying a cartel to do their business. But I know with drugs, you pay a drug cartel to do business in their territory, and if you are selling drugs on their block without proper authorization, you are often targeted for elimination, and that's putting this nicely. Who knows exactly what if any of the cartel's involvement was with these ex-pats who lived in Rosarito, and were in the process of cloning debit/credit cards?

I'm only repeating the 'word" on the street, and the word on the street is very important, because perception is everything to some people, and Mexicans like other ethic groups love gossip(chisme)

How much involvement if any one Mexican cartel has is anyone's guess. From what I know, sometimes small time local thugs have some type of loose business relationship with a drug cartel, and suddenly everyone is saying these street thugs are cartel members, when really they are just young punks selling drugs on cartel turf.

Another thing I'm hearing is the police were staking these people out for some time, and had expected to arrest them with a heavy amount of drugs, but instead only caught them with credit cloning equipment in the early stages of their operation.

Maybe this is the reason why the girls in the arrest picture were smiling, because compared to major drug dealing, this crime was pretty minor, but really in this thread I wanted to get it across why this story could be more important than a minor credit/debit card cloning operation.

I'll have more later.
Note to Jihad, it's called a VACATION, or HOLIDAY. I for one don't check emails or the web whilst I'm on holiday. Woooosh is likely doing the same thing. If it's easier, you can think of it as a "hianus", in your world. But, Ill bet you constantly think of Fulano and Woooosh when you're on one of your short and infrequent hianus'.

(06-22-2013, 09:02 AM)Fulano Wrote: Why is Jihad so concerned about where Woooosh is? Why does he miss him? If Jihad stopped posting on BajaNomads, nobody would miss him.
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.
Woooosh ..... Who ...... Big GrinBig Grin
(06-22-2013, 10:45 AM)wessongroup Wrote: "allegedly"

Just curious ....... In Mexico is this "term" used when someone is arrested ...... just asking

Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
So what makes this crime story so special about a couple of American women with criminal records, and other ex-pat getting caught with allegedly credit and debit card cloners with the intent to make credit and debit cards, and then selling them? White collar crimes like this happen all the time in the USA, and Mexico, and it looks like these ex-pats who were arrested were in the beginning stages of their operation.

Well the word of the streets is the people who were arrested had Mexican cartels ties, and the ex-pat neighbors who were arrested paid a Mexican cartel to do their dirty business. ( they made or were about to make fake credit/debit cards)

Now I didn't get confirmation on exactly what that means, paying a cartel to do their business. But I know with drugs, you pay a drug cartel to do business in their territory, and if you are selling drugs on their block without proper authorization, you are often targeted[Image: arrow-10x10.png] for elimination, and that's putting this nicely. Who knows exactly what if any of the cartel's involvement was with these ex-pats who lived in  Rosarito, and  were in the process of cloning debit/credit cards?  

I'm only repeating the 'word" on the street, and the word on the street is very important, because perception is everything to some people, and Mexicans like other ethic groups love gossip(chisme)

How much involvement if any one Mexican cartel has is anyone's guess. From what I know, sometimes small time local thugs have some type of loose business  relationship  with a drug cartel, and suddenly everyone is saying these street thugs are cartel members, when really they are just young punks selling drugs on cartel turf.

Another thing I'm hearing is the police were staking these people out for some time, and had expected to arrest them with a heavy amount of drugs, but instead only caught them with credit cloning equipment in the early stages of their operation.

Maybe this is the reason why the girls in the arrest picture were smiling, because compared to major drug dealing, this crime was pretty minor, but really in this thread I wanted to get it across why this story could be more important than a minor credit/debit card cloning operation.

I'll have more later.

u forgot to include what u had for later,,,like when these badass americans had the face recreated on a big dumb cartel members face...after released from this case. also how all charges were ....what....dropped and pep suffered tremendously.i do want to thank the cute cartel guys aldo and fidel from rosarito.and haha popcorn...and janet...u didnt punk this american girl.