Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well imagine that.
Looks like Doug Means has locked Jay Salmans thread now that the picture of Jihad has been posted. This should get interesting as I believe we should all ignore the nothing bullshiter Mcfucknuts and deal with the shrimp, Jihad Jay Garcia Salman and his protector, Doug Means.

Dean is a nothing so ignore him and his BS nothing posts.

The little Lebanese shrimp will now be the center of my universe. Should have left it alone little brown man. Big Grin
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Views were also getting too high. Can't have a thread like that in the OT. Also it wasn't JoeJustJoe's thread, it was Elinvestig8r's.
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.
They'll just start another thread.
Jihad is backed into a corner now. There will be no cars parked in the driveway on Hermosa tomorrow morning when David arrives. Jihad and his family will be leaving early and coming home late on Saturday.
And McFez is having a ball with my e-mails. What a putz. That's called a negotiation Deno- we were working back and forth on a resolution. Sheesh. Can you imagine the counter-suit we will have based on your intent to have harm done to us and then post our movements? Do you think you can present those partial e-mails as standalone without these posts and your lies an dancing Hitler's. Does the missus have an Personal Umbrella Policy? You are using her PC and internet connection, right? Bring it on numbskull- there was no threat or demand- it was an on-going negotiation of options leading towards a settlement. I must be insane dealing with Deno again expecting a different result. Just insane.

I though my offer was quite reasonable and generous given his actions:

[Image: feslerstupido1.png]

[Image: feslerstupido.png]

[Image: feslerstupido2.png]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(06-07-2013, 07:55 PM)Woooosh Wrote: And McFez is having a ball with my e-mails. What a putz. That's called a negotiation Deno- were working on a settlement. It was not a demand.

Actually, he said it was extortion. Apparently reporting somebody for environmental violations is now extortion. I think in his mind that calling the dog catcher on his five unlicensed, unvaccinated mutts was a criminal assault.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(06-07-2013, 08:05 PM)Fulano Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 07:55 PM)Woooosh Wrote: And McFez is having a ball with my e-mails. What a putz. That's called a negotiation Deno- were working on a settlement. It was not a demand.

Actually, he said it was extortion. Apparently reporting somebody for environmental violations is now extortion. I think in his mind that calling the dog catcher on his five unlicensed, un-vaccinated mutts was a criminal assault.

He actually said it was like putting bullets to his family member's heads. I just stated a fact- that fighting it and moving the corral would be expensive. But I told him that even if no one did report him, he should still move it because it's the right thing to do.

[Image: feslerstupido3.png]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Reasoning with McFez is more than useless. I know from personal experience. Why?

Well, he's dumber than dirt, for one thing.
He has no capacity to analyze his behavior and try to understand how that may impact people's reactions toward him.
He's a mean SOB, who only has one interest - what he considers winning. Very appropriate that he posts that picture of Hitler. You WILL comply - or I will destroy you. That's his process.

You are not going to win against this group Deno. We have nothing to hide. As you have amply proven by not posting any actual documentation on your lies.
If Deno is being blocked it's because he is using a cheap proxy that is automatically blocked. DENO, just lurk without a proxy and you'll be fine, or better yet log in and join the discussion.
Well let's hope Deno doesn't bore us to death. He already posted my Attorney's info and they'll give me a ring when the papers arrive from Deno's high paid law firm. It would help Deno's case if he called the police or something first. Isn't this a criminal matter?