Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rio Linda is safe again!!
Deno's dog pack is now licensed and their shots are up to date:

[Image: 4ruxp1.jpg]

Another public service from the Fulanoites. Of course, Jeanette had to pay all the bills. I guess that's what happens when you hook up with a plucked chicken.

[Image: epkbqw.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
I like that "McFez put his high-powered attorney on the case". Really? High-powered attorneys deal with this kind of thing? Where the downside is $3,600? And they say the people here lie?

But, they now have a new Jihad.

[Image: 2q3x1uf.png]
And Dean Fessler thinks I am the one who filed the complaint? Nah, Deno doesn't really believe that. He knows I will put my name on everything I do- no anonymous crap. Cats? Who even knew he had cats to file a complaint about? Were there cats in the photo Fulano posted with the complaint form? I don't think so. So who would have known Deno even has cats? Hmmm.

The Texana Tila Ortiz has her mudflaps all over this. I'll bet she monitored the board and talked to Deno about the post. Then they chat a bit and Deno tells her about his dog and cats. Then the report about dogs and cats was filed. This is exactly the stuff the Texana Ortiz loves to plot out. She screwed Harlan Pankau out of his Rosarito Beach street-cred in Rosarito by turning him into a PGJE snitch. She made the Rosarito Beach Tourist Police look like fools on video. She lies about being a "Mexicana" and whatever else it takes to get whatever she wants. She was a good con artist but has stuck around too long. Con artists have a shelf life and her date has expired. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE here - knows her gig is up. She needed to sell the house in 2010 for $199K like she tried to do and get out three years ago.

She has the "confidence" of McFez, Jihad probably knows better by now. Who would file the complaint to turn McFez' sights on Woooosh? Tila Ortiz would. Good try McFez Quixote. It wasn't me or I would have said so. You brag about the thousands of people who read your posts as Master of Baja Nomads Off-Topic. All it took is for one of them to fill out that form- and I'll bet a few hundred people actually thought about it. Oh, and I won't be filling out the form to report you for that Federal water problem either. I wouldn't want to spoil anyone else's fun. But keep your high-powered legal team handy for that one.

Hey look- there's a windmill!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnnSkuIqmtDy1tAMnIqu8...3duqIbphIQ]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I don't know who filed the complaint, but I would high five them if I did. How much would it cost to get a lawyer to fight a ticket like that, well most cities have ticket busters, and can get most citation reduced by about half for fifty bucks or less. So Jeanette is a few bucks lighter, why should she care, she works for the same system that decided it was a crime to have too many animals. She pays them, and they turn right around and pay her for making worthless educational video's.

(06-01-2013, 11:47 AM)Woooosh Wrote: And Dean Fesler thinks I am the one who filed the complaint? Nah, Deno doesn't really believe that. He knows I will put my name on everything I do- no anonymous crap. Cats? Who even knew he had cats to file a complaint about?

Good point about the cats. I didn't know he had any cats. I'll bet it was somebody up in Sacramento who knows Deno and reads this forum who ratted him out. Maybe even one of his own children. There is no great love for Deno in that family.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
When the pound comes out, they just take a look around, yes you give up many of your property rights if you own animals, and then, if there is any violations, they give you a ticket.

Obviously, Jeanettes house was a breeding ground of feral animals, and animal control responded accordingly.

And Deno is the one who calls people things like white trash? Let's examine the facts about Deno Fesler. Four children with different women, beat one of them, stole from all his business partners and has the judgements to prove it, mooches off his current GF, for that he gives her the privilege of him calling her his wife, lives in her house that is crawling with any number of animals, none of them registered, fixed, or with their current shots.

There are names people use for people that live like that. NIGGER, they come in every color, and this one appears to look white.

(06-01-2013, 12:20 PM)Fulano Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 11:47 AM)Woooosh Wrote: And Dean Fesler thinks I am the one who filed the complaint? Nah, Deno doesn't really believe that. He knows I will put my name on everything I do- no anonymous crap. Cats? Who even knew he had cats to file a complaint about?

Good point about the cats. I didn't know he had any cats. I'll bet it was somebody up in Sacramento who knows Deno and reads this forum who ratted him out. Maybe even one of his own children. There is no great love for Deno in that family.

...and once again the truth and common sense will be of no consideration to McFez and Jihad. This smells like the Texana Tila Ortiz. Her con artist expiration date has passed.

(06-01-2013, 12:46 PM)Me NO Wrote: When the pound comes out, they just take a look around, yes you give up many of your property rights if you own animals, and then, if there is any violations, they give you a ticket.

Obviously, Jeanettes house was a breeding ground of feral animals, and animal control responded accordingly.

And Deno is the one who calls people things like white trash? Let's examine the facts about Deno Fesler. Four children with different women, beat one of them, stole from all his business partners and has the judgements to prove it, mooches off his current GF, for that he gives her the privilege of him calling her his wife, lives in her house that is crawling with any number of animals, none of them registered, fixed, or with their current shots.

There are names people use for people that live like that. NIGGER, they come in every color, and this one appears to look white.

Damn MeNo- using that word is the strongest insult possible to some black people, and I know you have black friends. Are you using this in the Chris Rock genre? Of course you are. You're not a racist.

BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
And jihad is over there preaching about Karma.

Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Karma-"What goes around comes around" or "as you sow, so shall you reap" is the basic understanding of how karma, the law of cause and effect

Unfrigginbelivable. A guy who calls himself a super troll and boasts about his trolling skills talking about Karma
Craig, my point exactly. My Black friends, like everyone I consider a friend, treats me like family. The same goes for me to them. I love them. Their children call me Uncle Tom, and we all laugh, then tell them what that means, from a historical perspective. I am color blind when it comes to people. I truly do judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

Deno is Tila's mutt. woof. woof. Are you doing 360's again or just taking the day off from trying to remember the name of your brother killed in the war. Yeah, that's it.

If the City of Rosarito Code Enforcement had a problem with this photo of Alonzo and me walking the dogs on his beach concession, they would have told us. It's right there in the 2013 Home of the Year Award story. Alonzo gives permission for people to have dogs on his beach concession. It's Alonzo's private Dog Beach (not really). Yup , he has the title and he can do that- Tila is still there, why not four legged dogs? Note the sign that says "Your Dogs Welcome, but clean up after it" or yeah- sorry McFez and the arab Jihad E Salman that is Spanish...

Please send the photo below to every Rosarito Beach City office. Also copy the Baja Tourism department and every PROFEPA and SEMARNAT office. They need to see this photo of Alonzo and me illegally walking the dogs on the beach! Don't worry about all that Spanish writing stuff around it- the magazine photo of us and the dogs is what's kinda important (but not really). sheeesh.

[Image: baja_manana.png]

[Image: DSCN2111-2.jpg]