[Image: bajanomascrewexposingap.gif]

[Image: sickbaycommandomcfucknu.gif]

[Image: headt.gif]

[Image: girliegirlmcfunutzimsti.gif]

[Image: hemandomesticpartnerabu.gif]

[Image: spouseabusesize500x5002.gif]

[Image: fulanobarbeqyesmcfez.gif]

[Image: mcfucknutzextremeposerf.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
[Image: mcfucknutz2.gif]

[Image: nonutzmcfoofuscuntylose.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
[Image: nonutzmcfoofuscallmrsma.gif]
AN OPEN INVITATION TO THAT LYING PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG NONUTZMCDOOFUS!

Mrs. Marston awaits your telephone call you C@CKSUCKER!

Mrs. Marston said“ I have received no phone call from NoNutzMcDoofus. Call me if you have the balls.”

Of course, you like your compatriots TrannyF@ckingHomoJoe and GoatF@ckNutz are a pantywaste (an absolute waste of sub-human flesh). Be a man C@CKSUCKER, make the call! You have the home telephone and my cell phone number. Make the call you lying piece of COWARD SHIT!

I TRULY HATE YOU THREE C@CKSUCKERS WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. ONE DAY THERE WILL BE AN ACCOUNTING FOR ALL OF YOUR EVIL BULLSHIT!

AN OPEN INVITATION TO THAT LYING PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG NONUTZMCDOOFUS!

Mrs. Marston awaits your telephone call you COCKSUCKER!

Mrs. Marston said“ I have received no phone call from NoNutzMcDoofus. Call me if you have the balls.”

Of course, you like your compatriots TrannyFuckingHomoJoe and GoatFuckNutz are a pantywaste (an absolute waste of sub-human flesh). Be a man COCKSUCKER, make the call! You have the home telephone and my cell phone number. Make the call you lying piece of COWARD SHIT!

I TRULY HATE YOU THREE COCKSUCKERS WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. ONE DAY THERE WILL BE AN ACCOUNTING FOR ALL OF YOUR EVIL BULLSHIT!

PS: This is posted in case you missed the post I made on Fulano's post "Somebody take that crack pipe away from Deno."
NONUTZMCDOOFUS YOU COWARD MOTHERF@CKER! COME OUT AND PLAY NOW THAT YOU AND TRANNYF@CKINGHOMOJIHADJOE HAVE UNLEASED THIS BEAST IN ME I HAVE TRIED TO KEEP CONTAINED INSIDE OF ME ALL THESE YEARS!. I CAN CONTROL IT YOU PIECES OF SHIT BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG. I AM RAGING INSIDE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU TWO C@CKSUCKERS HAVE PUT ME AND MY FAMILY THROUGH.
David, don't hold back - tell 'em what you really think.
F@ck them two scum-bag motherf@ckers! I hate them both to the nth degree but to date, am still maintaining control of my internal raging beast but I must admit it is hard!!
Trust me, I know how you feel.
I wish I could find NoNutzMcDoofus' Wife Beating record to wash his face with it. I though I had it but apparently do not. Can someone post it in here so I can retrieve it and post it over there! Thank you!

Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold