Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McFez the liar
Quote:Roberto......if I was you....

I'd be shooting off a letter to Joe right about now asking for a forgiveness.....for your constant lying about everything and the constant breaking of agreements.

Roberto.......we have your full name now. You cannot hide behind a mask as you have for years. We're going open you up publicly big time. Forget the threat of lawsuits to Joe...or McFez. That wont work either. By the way you lying little turd......I will always.....back up JoeJustJoe 100% and I am bout to do it again.

You haven't left the Fulano site or publicly asked Fulano to cease using hate towards family members. These are the two things that you must do....since you are a member there that actively partakes in the hate.

Is it REALLY worth it Roberto? Is it? We are the bull here.....and your are the guy below:

for your constant lying about everything and the constant breaking of agreements.

What lies, McFez? What agreements, McFez? The nonexistent ones you dream up? I had one with you, which you just broke, and one with Janene, and I have acted accordingly. Word for word. Oh yeah, it really wasn't an agreement, was it - it was a bogus email. In the middle of a conversation thread, understanding what came before.
dittos. He's backing an anonymous person to the end? How brilliant! The only agreement recently proposed publicly by anyone was to leave family and businesses out (Nuclear option) and stick to personal insults (hand to hand combat). And, it specifically said REAL families, not anonymous ones that may or may not even exist. McFez's real past, military and criminal records are likely worse than anything he could ever make up about you Roberto. What he is doing is tantamount to blackmail of your constitutional right to free speech: If you exercise your right to truthful public free speech he will make up lies about your family and ruin you financially. You can't trust him, his word is no longer good since he met Jihad. I've never even posted about his family and he still takes shots at mine. Just ignore him- he has become a troll. The Arab Jihad E Salman has made McFez more American-hating than even him. Bravo Jihad! Jihad must be laughing his balls off while he plays the tiny mind-strings of his ragtag band. Either that or McFez reads so slowly he is still on last weeks posts... def more popcorn.

Popcorn
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Two retards on display. Mcfez has nothing but lies to make him feel better. Good for you Mcfez, you are an idiot.

Speaking of Deno Fesler's lies:

[Image: slide1jr.jpg]

[Image: slide2bm.jpg]

[Image: slide3op.jpg]

[Image: slide4pp.jpg]

[Image: slide5fc.jpg]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Does everyone remember what McFez says upsets him most? He has repeated over and over that families and children should be left out. From the first post above:

McFez Wrote:You haven't left the Fulano site or publicly asked Fulano to cease using hate towards family members. These are the two things that you must do.

And yet:

Jihad Wrote:I have already written a lot about this pompous nut, but I think I want to put it all in one place, and add a few new things we know about this stuffed shirt, and his family members. Stand by for a full report in another thread.

McFez Wrote:McFez says go for it. I got tired of all the cheat, the lies, the threats.....and all the emails to my family making mockery and out right threats to them. I have no peace avenues that I want to propose anymore but rather have fun with the use of the Fulano tactics against ALL of theses punks. Hell with them all. Yahoo....it's gonna be a grand dingier experience for them.

and....

McFez Wrote:I said I would never use the kids. No matter what.

If you disregard our agreement......it's open game again :-(

My kids have been through it all...so there is nothing more to be done in terms of terrorist responses :-)

I'll be hitting Chuck hard in a few weeks from now. You will not be involved in it.

McFez Wrote:YOU were taking about me. Let's not bullshit anymore. I have ZERO to loose if we break our agreement. ZERO.

In other words, it's another lie. He doesn't give a shit about attacking other people's families, something he has provided ample proof in what is probably the most disgusting post anyone could ever dream up, with pictures of a cemetery, a hospital and statements about child abuse ... all in talking about Fulano. And it would seem he doesn't really care much about what happens to his family either. "I have ZERO to loose ...".

This idiot sees himself as a master manipulator, if you can believe that, thinks he has everyone outsmarted. What he has is outsmutted everone.

His MO is simple make accusations, outrageous ones, repeat them over and over, and NEVER respond to challenges. Remember his Mensa claim? When Dave said he wasn't a member? Asking for a list that doesn't exist, because the website has a lookup system, but no list? Dave even gave him a way to prove he was a member?

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.p...#pid708087

Dave Wrote:
mcfez Wrote:Oh?
Please show us that complete list you claim to have read Dave. That California list that is. What makes you think that I am a member from California?

Outsiders are not allowed in without going thru a process...which you certainly have not done.

What a pisspoor troll you are. Go ahead...keep up with this stuff....you are doing a great job of making yourself look stupid. :-)

Fine, I'll play. Mensa has a IM system. For the purpose of this discussion I will temporarily change my handle to whatever we agree upon here, publicly. You can then send me a message which I will post on Nomads.

Your serve, Mr Mensa.

Fesler's response -- none. He kept asking for the list.

And, he keeps providing proof of who he is - check out the latest post on Me NO, where he happily drags in not only his wife, but others as well. So far, I have yet to see a post from McFez about something that someone should be ashamed of. He paints ordinary life events as if they were horrible crimes, when they are simply the stuff of life. Gawd the guy is clueless.

See, Deno's big problem is that he sees the world from his eyes. So he believes others have the same thought processes he does -- a scary thought -- so he is outsmarting himself, but everyone with an IQ above room temperature can clearly see who they are dealing with. And it ain't a pretty picture.

So, my dear Deno, with this post I am done with you. You are a nobody. A punk, and a liar. And notice that I have not once brought in your family, your partner, your children/grandchildren - just you. You might try and stand up like the man you pretend to be and try the same course of action sometime.

I know you will start a war on me. You claim to have SOOOOO much "disturbing" information about me. But see, believe it or not, I'm actually a pretty boring guy, and there really isn't anything for you to find.
They'll just continue to make things up, claim a website gives viruses or that everything you read here has been photo-shopped. Demented paranoids. The Truth has never gotten in the way of Jihad, Tila, Janene, Fessler or ZapoteCunt because they don't recognize it when they see it. They are all broken toys.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(03-18-2013, 11:21 PM)Woooosh Wrote: They'll just continue to make things up, claim a website gives viruses or that everything you read here has been photo-shopped. Demented paranoids. The Truth has never gotten in the way of Jihad, Tila, Janene, Fessler or ZapoteCunt because they don't recognize it when they see it. They are all broken toys.

And along the way they prove for us that BajaNomads is comprised of a bunch of lying sacks of shit. Little do Jihad and McFez understand, they are Fulano's publicists.

Keep up the good work, mensos.

[Image: mcdoofusfishassholes.gif]
McFez, You are an idiot. Keep up the good work.

Janene, post your Medical degree, you don't have one do you, or a license to practice medicine. Truth is a perfect defense to a Libel claim. But that is not what you really want, you want to somehow prove that you are right and magically be a Doctor. Well, you can't claim to be what you are not, that is fraud. get it. Let me give you some examples of what is libel. When you speculate on the internet that a dead person had problems with his son, that is libel. When you lie and write on the internet that someone was fired from three jobs because you want to cause them financial harm, that is libel. When you make up stories saying someone's brother caused them problems, that is libel. Lie's with the intention of causing someone financial harm constitute libel, and are quite possibly crininal in nature. The truth, is not libel. So, when you write your letters, as I know you will, remember that, because there are consequences for making shit up. As Mcfez is soon to find out.

It's pretty funny that, McFez brings up my grandpa's trailer, he has been dead I don't know how long now, but it is not in Henderson. That was sold years ago, look it up. Oh, you can't, because it was on a contract that is not gone to term, so it still is in the trusts name. I did live there for a while when he was sick in the late 90's. Sue me for taking care of the old guy. He lived to 92. I live in So Cal now. Idiot.

Great that you go after my wife, when all the so called threats against you are because you and your buddy Jihad called her a whore. So in your demented mind that gives you the right to make shit up about her, and try and destroy her. You are a sick dude.

As far as my brother and sister, bug them all you like, I got some nieces and nephews too. Pick the wrong one though and you might not like what they do. Just saying, have at it.

So to recap, for your three followers at BNOT, because this is what they support. Mcfez and Jihad call my wife a whore, I ask them repeatedly to stop, and even go so far as to tell them I will take legal action, and as a penalty for doing that, they try to destroy my wife, who neither of them know, or have met, and has never posted on any baja chat rooms. So if you are happy with them for that, you are as sick as they are. Losers.

Deno Fesler, the one problem with throwing all your cards on the table, is that you have no where to go from here. Sure you can harass my family, but that will get boring, they are a tough bunch, and I don't have much at all to do with them. All you did was prove you are an asshole, and a liar, but that has been proven over and over and over. You showed pictures of dead people, and of sick people, and of a girl who recently immigrated from another country. Way to make fun of her grammar Zapotec, why don't you ever mention Jihads grammar and he's been in the country thirty years. You are all cowards. None of this means anything to anybody, but you. How much time did you spend on that. How many people did you guys harass that had nothing to do with me or my family? Most importantly, what is to ultimate goal of doing what you do. To hurt me, to destroy me, to make me stop making fun of you for being liars, and assholes? When you can't do that you go after my wife, my family. I just can't imagine what a dark place you must live in. Well, you all have children, and family too, how would you feel if someone were to blatantly make lies up about them on the internet. I never called you girlfriend a whore, did I Deno, what about Haifa. You reap what you sow, and you sow shit.

Just so you know what is coming your way McMenso, I've got a little curve ball for you. My Mexican wife, the one you libeled with your lies, she has a cousin on the police force in San Felipe. A criminal complaint has already been filed against you and your enabler. Oh, and you are really going to like this. The same wife, the one you libeled on the internet, the Mexican, she also has a couple of friends that are attorney's in Mexicali, they grew up together. What do you think your odds are of winning a court case in Mexico, against a Mexican? You might want to do yourself a favor and look up what the laws are in Mexico for such things. Much, much, harsher than her in the US.

I also found it interesting that Dean Fesler admitted, in writing, on BajaNomads that he had called Elinvestig8tr's wife to harass her. We'll see where that ends up.
Sure doesn't take long for most the Gang of 5 to bow down before the Supreme Leader and blow their praises upon him, the other 2 will chime in soon enough. What a bunch of passive aggressive bullies, getting pleasure from the presumed suffering of others.

La Doctora [x]
Zapotec [x]
Bajatripper [x]
Goat [ ]
Jihad [ ]
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.