Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Fulano's Greatest Hits / Hall of Fame
There is some seriously funny stuff here that deserves repeated looks, and it would be great to create a category of "Greatest Hits" or Fulano Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame

I was trying to find some old postings that gave a good laugh but its hard for me to find.

Sorry, going to go PC on you: can you point me to the old posting that pokes fun of a certain African American Ken making a road trip and shows pictures and all the pictures have his mail order bride pasted in every one?

Other candidates are the numerous rippings of that dude in the horn hat. There are bound to be any more. I think there is enough to make a Fulano Hall of Fame
(03-01-2013, 12:02 PM)gman Wrote: There is some seriously funny stuff here that deserves repeated looks, and it would be great to create a category of "Greatest Hits" or Fulano Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame

I was trying to find some old postings that gave a good laugh but its hard for me to find.

Sorry, going to go PC on you: can you point me to the old posting that pokes fun of a certain African American Ken making a road trip and shows pictures and all the pictures have his mail order bride pasted in every one?

Other candidates are the numerous rippings of that dude in the horn hat. There are bound to be any more. I think there is enough to make a Fulano Hall of Fame

Here's Ken Cooke and his wife.

The guy with the horns is Dean Fesler, also known as "McFez." Just do a search under those terms and a lot of links will come up. The search button is in the upper right corner.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Thank you. That is hilarious. I probably shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it. I hope that guy has a sense of humor. From the looks of it, he must be really into Jeeps and his mail order bride.

Trying to get caught up with that horn hat dude. What a loser. There is so many funny clips and one about the short arms where they were too short to do a certain activity in private. So far, just with a little reading it's pretty clear Fulano owns him. He should be in one of those Southwest Airlines commercials where they say "want to get away?" ... Same for that Dra Tubbs ... So many characters, who needs TV?