Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Esmeralda Fraud in Rosarito and Diane Gibbs
10 Americans are suing to get back the more than $4 million they have lost. Money they paid for undelivered condominium units at La Esmeralda in Rosarito. The Americans claim in their lawsuit that one of the perpetrators of the real estate fraud is Diane Gibbs and her Realty Executives brokerage, which now operates as "The Office."

They're a little upset, as the complaint has been going on for five years now and Gibbs is still in business.

Link to article in Spanish.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.

Hey Fu.....do you have a dossier on this Gibbs woman??
(07-08-2011, 08:52 PM)DENNIS Wrote: Hey Fu.....do you have a dossier on this Gibbs woman??

She was married to Ray Lima, who currently operates “Hacienda de la Habana,” a restaurant and RV park in Mulege.

"His earliest known presence was in Cabo San Lucas where he was married to a well-known American real estate agent there. Apparently Ray was some kind of drone, whose only job was to screw the queen. Ray grew tired of his wife, and after a few bad beatings from Ray, she moved her real estate brokerage business to Rosarito Beach, where she still is today."

Theres something about Ray

Wow, I just read the story about Ray Lima and his dealings in Mulege. I've been to his restaurant a few times and I always thought that there was something odd about him. Besides his shady business dealings, the young boy thing is really bothersome. I don't think I'll be dining there again.
(07-08-2011, 03:17 AM)Fulano Wrote: 10 Americans are suing to get back the more than $4 million they have lost. Money they paid for undelivered condominium units at La Esmeralda in Rosarito. The Americans claim in their lawsuit that one of the perpetrators of the real estate fraud is Diane Gibbs and her Realty Executives brokerage, which now operates as "The Office."

They're a little upset, as the complaint has been going on for five years now and Gibbs is still in business.

Link to article in Spanish.

I'm one of the Americans who got ripped off in this ponzi scheme.
Does anyone have any inside info on Alessandro Porcella Bellomusto
and his connection with Dianne?
He is the real culprit here and should be stopped.
Is that him, the dentist on the right?

[Image: Dr.Huggins.jpg&h=280&w=960&zc=1]

http://www.americanbiodental.com/

Also this Spanish article says his partner is Lidia López.

http://rosaritoenlanoticia2.blogspot.com...jeros.html

And this article says there are 5 complaints against him, you are named as one of the complainants:

http://ed.grandiarioregional.com/impreso...J_17AA.pdf

Diane has most of her money tied up with one of her kids in Southern California and knowing her, she has seen this coming and has a cash offshore account where she is ferreting away any cash deals she is managing to pull off even in this climate. She is sneaky,vindictive and learned from the best con man in Baja, Ray Lima. Remember that these sleazebags always hang out with likeminded folks so if you meet anyone who has been doing business with her for years, that person will lie and cover for her. She and her crowd have always paid off the higher ups and even new investigators will be paid off in a Mexican delay tactic that could take years to get to fruition.
Going after these scammers in Mexico is like wrestling with a greased pig,just when you think you have a grip on them, they slip away again.
I almost believe that the system is set up for scammers because there are so many ways for these sharks to escape justice down there.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
(09-17-2011, 09:40 AM)Fulano Wrote: Is that him, the dentist on the right?

[Image: Dr.Huggins.jpg&h=280&w=960&zc=1]

http://www.americanbiodental.com/

Also this Spanish article says his partner is Lidia López.

http://rosaritoenlanoticia2.blogspot.com...jeros.html

And this article says there are 5 complaints against him, you are named as one of the complainants:

http://ed.grandiarioregional.com/impreso...J_17AA.pdf
I know all of this and have been to his dental office.
We are trying to find out where he sleeps at night.
Supposedly Lidia is his wife, they have a house in Chula Vista.
We are thinking that even the city of Rosarito is connected with Dianne and maybe Alesandro. They don't seem to want to stop them.
Does anyone know anything about Jamie Castro Parra, the person who has the lien on Esmeralda?
Or anything about that snake Julio Oro?

(09-17-2011, 10:03 AM)IRON FIST Wrote: Diane has most of her money tied up with one of her kids in Southern California and knowing her, she has seen this coming and has a cash offshore account where she is ferreting away any cash deals she is managing to pull off even in this climate. She is sneaky,vindictive and learned from the best con man in Baja, Ray Lima. Remember that these sleazebags always hang out with likeminded folks so if you meet anyone who has been doing business with her for years, that person will lie and cover for her. She and her crowd have always paid off the higher ups and even new investigators will be paid off in a Mexican delay tactic that could take years to get to fruition.
Going after these scammers in Mexico is like wrestling with a greased pig,just when you think you have a grip on them, them slip away again.
I almost believe that the system is set up for scammers because there are so many ways for these sharks to escape justice down there.
You are so right. I would love to be the one to make a difference.
Do you think even the judges are in with them?
Who are you guys? Is there a way for us to talk by phone?
(09-17-2011, 06:22 PM)dawnn Wrote: You are so right. I would love to be the one to make a difference.
Do you think even the judges are in with them?
Who are you guys? Is there a way for us to talk by phone?

Fulano sent you a PM. But this is not a secret. The man you want to contact in Tijuana, Mexico for information that may help you with your lawsuit is Rafael Muñoz Martinez.

ramuma53@telnor.net

I'd have to tell you honestly, you have little chance of success. Not because you do not have a good case, but because your good case is in Mexico. In Mexico they have a saying: Más vale un mal acuerdo que un buen juicio. A bad deal is better than a good lawsuit.

But we would like to hear your story if you choose to post it here.

I agree with Fulano about his contact in TJ. Fulano is a very learned fellow on this subject and I yield to him here.
I also think that the really good money that you still have in your pocket is best left there as it will cost you $10.00 to collect $1.00 in Mexico. Unless you can find someone to go collect what is yours on a contingency deal, I would walk away with your pride and sanity intact as there is a long list of good folks that have come out in the losing side in the land scam game in Mexico.

I wish you good luck and I am sorry for your being swindled.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy