Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loreto gringo beats his girlfriend, she loses an eye
(04-13-2013, 06:40 AM)bearbear Wrote: my friend kelli has died ffrom her injuries from that asshole , does anyone know if he is still in jail ? does anyone know how I can get info on the case or full story ? she has left a whole family behind and 2 children. e-mail 8 grammy@hughes.net
(04-15-2013, 07:15 PM)Fulano Wrote: Fulano received an email request last week to delete this entire thread.

[Image: x59fvb.jpg]

Why would they take this story down??? Fred may have been released for beating her, because he has money and bought his way out of it. But he beat her to the point, that she was in a coma for 4 long months from her injuries. And she passed away April 11, 2013. It sickens me to know that he is out there free and Kelli is gone. Everyone needs to know what he did. This is Kelli she was so so beautiful...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=63]

Attached Files Image(s)

I've known Fred, a long time and Kelli briefly. I warned her how dangerous he was and I am so very sorry that she found out this way. My deepest condolences to her friends and family. Please send a message on this thread if there is anything I can do to help. Is the family planning to follow up in Court? So sorry-sincerely-M's Mama
The truth in Mexico is different than what it is in the US. Caveat Emptor.

(04-24-2013, 01:00 PM)Me NO Wrote: Based solely on the neighborhood the guy lives in in Vegas, and I know it well, he has the money to buy himself out of almost any problem in Mexico. He may have taken her there just to take care of her.

It's out by Red Rock Canyon, right? Last time I was in Vegas, we went out to Spring Mountain Ranch and saw all the new development - I think that's part of that?
Would appear to be a very difficult case to "try" in court, if ya got "there" ....... just saying
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
(05-31-2013, 10:41 PM)Roberto Wrote:
(04-24-2013, 01:00 PM)Me NO Wrote: Based solely on the neighborhood the guy lives in in Vegas, and I know it well, he has the money to buy himself out of almost any problem in Mexico. He may have taken her there just to take care of her.

It's out by Red Rock Canyon, right? Last time I was in Vegas, we went out to Spring Mountain Ranch and saw all the new development - I think that's part of that?

Yes, his house that he transferred into his sons names is out by Red Rock Canyon- The gate community is the last right off of Charleston Blvd. heading West going out to Red rock and Calico Basin. I would really like to get more details about the case if possible. If anyone has any information please send me a message. thx