Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenni Rivera aboard plane missing in Mexico
I imagine the scraps of her costumes would be worth some money. I hope they weren't talking body parts, hair, etc. ewww.

She apparently wasn't being charged for the flight- it was a "test flight" prior to her plan to purchase it.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
The pilot's date of birth is 4/21/1934, making him 78 years old. The license also says his type ratings for the LearJet and Hawker were "VFR ONLY." That is fairly strange. In order to operate an aircraft in the United States above 18,000 feet (which is the beginning of Positive Control) all aircraft must be on an IFR flight plan and the pilot must have an instrument rating, or an ATP license. Jets operate above 18,000 feet where they are much more efficient.

[Image: eqqrs7.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
If they find "powder burns" on this gal ---- I'm calling "Bollocks"
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
I'm chicken to even get into a car driven by a guy who is 78.
Yes, when I'm 78 I will probably voluntarily stop driving. Look what happened to the elderly man several years ago at the Santa Monica farmers' market.

And a college professor of mine was taking aviation lessons in his 70s, and he crashed and died. His instructor died, too.

I mean, age is not JUST a number.
(12-13-2012, 11:14 PM)mormongirl Wrote: I mean, age is not JUST a number.

It is when you get there. Angel
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
My friend who lives nearby Monterrey in San Pedro says everyone believes this plane was sabotaged. She is also not surprised that this is not mentioned in the press or TV because *all Mexicans are afraid* of being killed.
She comes from Tamaulipas. She told me her cousin was just kidnapped. She told me her best friend was once also kidnapped.
She told me those who have enough money are moving to Texas or similar from Monterrey because they fear the narcos. The PRI getting the presidency makes this more attractive. The educated people in Mexico remember well how the PRI was in cahoots with the narcos.
She herself has quit her comfortable government job and is relocating to Baja Sur.
until the last line, she was doing fine...