Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Five times a month
Fulano took a somewhat unscientific survey. It is hard to read the BajaNomads forum and not notice Nomad Shari in Bahia Asuncion. She runs a B&B there and is always "trolling" for customers by starting an all-but-meaningless new thread to pimp her business. Most of the new threads are about "somebody caught a fish." Fulano took a count. On average, Nomad Shari starts five new threads per month to tell everybody that somebody caught a fish or is trying to catch a fish. Here is just the last month:

[Image: 1418c2x.png]

You know, if Doug had the guts to charge her for all the free advertising she places on BajaNomads, he could retire early.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
The word "shameless" was used by someone close to the situation... just saying... but, it's overall good natured ad's and promo... for the place

Have been invited down... but, that is one far off place... and I'm way to far gone to make the trek ....

Read the story on getting an x-ray ... over 50-60 miles of rough road... I couldn't make it...
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
It looks like Shari has some serious competition with the new B&B opening up. DianaT gives the new place a good plug too.
Didn't look ... this SHOULD prove very interesting... HUH !!! LOL
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Now Shari has to split the 20 people per year who come to vacation in her B&B with the new and better business. Let's see how long before she picks a fight with them, tries to get them in trouble with the authorities or badmouths them on BN. Should we start a betting pool?

p.s. After Ramadan is over, Fulano is thinking about starting a new continuing tread called "Somebody caught a fish in Bahia Asuncion." Every time she posts about a fish being caught, we'll add it to the thread here. Looks like she'll need the extra free advertising.
Shari is being phony nice about the new B&B and acts as though she doesn't know much about it when you know she does. The cat's out of the bag and her mind is spinning trying to figure out a way to discredit the new owners and try to keep her places rented to all the nomads. Does she have her hand in lot sales and construction there? I see this poster bajafam has managed to get a $500 motorhome to BA and is going to attempt to build some type of a home.
(08-28-2011, 03:13 PM)mtgoat666 Wrote: I see this poster bajafam has managed to get a $500 motorhome to BA and is going to attempt to build some type of a home.

Instant trailer trash. They should park it next to DianaT's $150,000 home she has for sale.

I have watched with glee Shari pretending to be excited abut the new place on the block starting up as a B and B. She has been quiet about it until provoked by Diane who hates Shari. I expect that the folks from Punta Chivato will be harassed by the local authorities via Shari until they give up and head home. You can tell Diane hates Shari's guts when she posted the great endorsement of this new venture in recent days. These poor people will be visited upon by all the usual government people demanding to see their papers. The Canadian terrorist transplant will do all she can to control BA as evidenced by her takeover of the BA webpage. Come on Diane, spill your guts on how Shari has fucked you over in BA and how you have had to try to sell you place to get away from her.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
ANOTHER DEAD FISH IN BAHIA ASUNCION AND ANOTHER NEW BAJANOMAD THREAD! WOOHOO!

[Image: 2a63u6q.png]

Could it get any more pathetic?
(08-29-2011, 12:49 PM)Fulano Wrote: ANOTHER DEAD FISH IN BAHIA ASUNCION AND ANOTHER NEW BAJANOMAD THREAD! WOOHOO!

[Image: 2a63u6q.png]

Could it get any more pathetic?

Sure it can, the moment the first guests check in. This B&B makes Sharis look like a hovel.

We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo