Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship With 42 Tourists Sinks Near San Felipe
Just heard that The "EricK" had its charter permit yanked over a month ago.

Yes, Clifton I do put them on. Right after I dig my panties out of my ass.

Fulano, every time I try and post a picture my computer freezes up. WTF?

(07-05-2011, 11:35 AM)DavidK Wrote: Just heard that The "EricK" had its charter permit yanked over a month ago.

Yes, Clifton I do put them on. Right after I dig my panties out of my ass.

Fulano, every time I try and post a picture my computer freezes up. WTF?

Don't try to upload a picture to this forum using the upload function. We are on a host server along with 1,000's of other forums. Instead, upload your photo to Tinypic (http://tinypic.com/). After it is uploaded there, copy the URL from the bottom of the four boxes. Then click on the image icon (the little mountain with a sun) and paste the URL. That way you don't use up the bandwidth on the host server.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
[Image: 2pqq48x.jpg]

Gustavo Velez, Jr.'s full legal name is Abel Gustavo Perkins Velez. He lives on both sides of the border and has a home and business in San Diego. He is sometimes known as Gustavo Velez, and sometimes he is Abel Perkins. Here is a copy of an authorization he received to take tourists into the bio-reserve on his other boat the Andrea Lynn.

http://www.aggressor.com/_images/vessels...Permit.pdf

The Mexicans are very finicky about names on documents. It would appear Gustavo Velez owned the Erik and Andrea Lynn outright in his own name.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
He is probably incorporated and has failed to keep up his corporate documents (meeting notes/etc) /fees. Nothing to do with the boat operation. It does give the lawyers someone to challenge legally for damages on the USA side though.

( I always like it when Fulano finds these interesting documents and posts them- a valued-added feature no one else has)
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Mah man FU digs dat shit up like no other dude. Da man can dunk it right on top of ya.
I got somethin for what itches ya