Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooosh's malecon nears reality
(10-04-2012, 09:15 AM)Woooosh Wrote: "Mis felicitaciones… muy bonita su casa… por cierto, les acabamos de resolver la VALIDEZ de la concesión, mediante resolución que se está mandando notificar a su domicilio procesal. Saludos cordiales. JLGM"

"My congratulations...your house is very beautiful....by the way, we have finalized the resolution of the validity of the concession, through an order that is being sent to your residence of record. Best regards, JLGM"
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
It's nice he thinks Fort Wooosh is beautiful- the BajaNomad architectural critics don't agree... lol
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(10-04-2012, 09:15 AM)Woooosh Wrote: It seems we have some activity taking place two weeks after the CFE special project team left Rosarito with our concession map in their hands (they knocked on the door and we had an extra copy). On Tuesday the local ZOFEMAT office was trying to serve Tila Ortiz papers, but she wasnn't there. My worker was sweeping the street and ZOFEMAT asked him if anyone besides Tila lived there with her. They mentioned the papers were about the concession dispute Tila Ortiz was having with Alonzo. That was interesting.

We did get a short e-mail from the Director General of SEMARNAT this week, Jose Luis Gutierrez Miranda- who Tila had lied to in writing (about Alonzo commiting fraud and her having lived in that house 20 years). Here are his exact words- the capital letters are by him, not me:

"Mis felicitaciones… muy bonita su casa... por cierto, les acabamos de resolver la VALIDEZ de la concesión, mediante resolución que se está mandando notificar a su domicilio procesal. Saludos cordiales. JLGM"

tic, tic, tic... we're just waiting for them to arrive. More popcorn please.

Looks like Tila got the papers:

posted on 10-5-2012 at 11:13 PM Wrote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I'm getting some really breaking news about Woooosh, Rosarito Beach, and a few dirty tricks and corrupt games Woooosh is still playing to try to get Tila evicted from her beach house.

Hopefully, if I get enough facts, I'll report it tomorrow.

There is some positive news for Woooosh too that has nothing to do with Tila, and it might explain why Woooosh is keeping such a low profile, and not bashing Rosarito Beach and Baja like he usually does. What's going to be embarrassing to Woooosh is his association with Fulano and his Mexico hate sites that lives to bash everything about Mexico, and Woooosh's own anti-Mexico statements he made at his favorite hate site, and even here on "BN."

Of course there will be a few things I can't talk about because they're off the record, but there will be plenty of things I could say that's on the record.

Stay turned for more later.
posted on 10-5-2012 at 11:13 PM Wrote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
I'm getting some really breaking news about Woooosh, Rosarito Beach, and a few dirty tricks and corrupt games Woooosh is still playing to try to get Tila evicted from her beach house.

Stay turned for more later.

Me really is born in Los Angeles to a poor single-mom who work in a factory. English are my first language. Really!
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.
Did a translation on your post Woooosh ...

"Mis felicitaciones… muy bonita su casa... por cierto, les acabamos de resolver la VALIDEZ de la concesión, mediante resolución que se está mandando notificar a su domicilio procesal. Saludos cordiales. JLGM"

"My congratulations ... very nice home ... by the way, I just solved the validity of the grant, by order that is being sent home to notify proceedings. Best regards. JLGM"

Please let us know the contents of the correspondence ... should prove SOMETHING, in writing !! HUH ....... LOL

And it wouldn't appear to be an "anonymous source" to boot Big GrinBig Grin
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Tila logged onto Nomads to e-mail Jay last night- her first log in in a week. Why doesn't she just post for herself instead of continuing the anonymous source game ? huh?

We're just waiting for the mailman Wiley. Tila got a heads-up on the Director General's of SEMARNAT's report- likely from the same local corrupt officials who support her. That's fair- she wrote that letter of lies to him asking to cancel Alonzo's concession for fraud. I have always stated the facts in this case- it is Tila and JoeJustJoe who distorted everything and tried to villianize Alonzo by claiming he had been arrested in Rosartio on drug charges. What scum they are. Tila and Jay are on the wrong side of morality and the Federal law- that reflects very badly on Rosarito Beach- who supported her only because she teaches the Police english and she is trained to be a master manipulator. All she is a simple Texas land thief with mudflaps.

And what is all this "Baja bashing" Jay says I do? Where is the proof I hate Baja or Meixco or Mexicans? Nada. Not EVEN true. Being critical on issues is not hate, it's intelligence. I have always said we loved living in Rosarito and it was still within our safety comfort zone. Even my letter to the United Society of Baja said the same thing. The only controversial thing I have ever posted is that Mexico is passive aggressive, but Tila talking through Jay just reinforces that. Jihad Joe just doesn't like that I post here, and that you guys accept me here - my cultural and political flaws and all. That's killing him because he is a hater, not an "accepter". Jihad Joe and Tila Ortiz are Rosarito Beach's worst enemies. Jihad creates and repeats lies until he thinks people believe him, but his self-admitted tranny fucking ways make him a horrible partner for someone seeking credibility. Tila Ortiz hooked her trailer hitch to Jihad JoeJustJoe and dragged the whole expat community into her web of lies and distortions. That's all about to be cleared up I hope.

There are some good things happening in Baja that don't include Rosarito. The Tijuana Baja-Med culinary scene and the Guadalupe Valley "Wine Tour" are getting culinary raves for example. Even with all the warts of Rosarito- there are stil things for toursits and residents to do in Baja that are intersting and unique. Are they a good value?- not really. Are they extra special?- not really. One can promote these Baja attractions without harping on the failure of Rosarito Beach to develop a waterfront tourist attraction Malecon that all other beach cities have been able to build. It would have been nice if Rosarito Beach had respected the Federal Zone laws and had not helped Tila Ortiz prevent the creation of the Beach Fitness Trail and a proper Disabled Beach Access point. That was a bad choice Tila Ortiz and the corrupt officials who run Rosarito Beach made despite the Federal Rights of Alonzo. You can't fix stupid Wiley, but you can document it as we did. Viva Video!

Bad decisions and choices can come with consequences. Now that the Director General has apparently made his decision there will be some fall out. Those who sided with Tila Ortiz will see she was wrong and lying the whole time. We saw through her soon after meeting her, most people here suspect her story was a lie- and now they will know the truth or at least the official Director General's version of it. And if Alonzo loses, he loses. More popcorn!

Woooosh Edit: I'm tired of chasing Jihads and Mudflaps mangey tails on the BajNomads Off Topic section. It's nice WessonGroup let's me know what is said over there today, but replying to his off-topic posts keeps this important topic from being talked about on the Main Message Board. That is where this topic started and is where the ending belongs, not hidden in the locked Off Topic forum. This has been an important Baja real estate issue or was until JoeJustJoe manipulated it- knowing nothing about the Federal Zone laws and never seeking the truth. It was all a crock of shit the Arba Jihad E. Salman and Texana Tila Ortiz cooked up- but look who ended up in the pot. Look how awful they made Rosarito look with her written lies and his wild distortions. But that is what web information manipulators like JoeJustJoe (and a lot of political blogs) do. It's is the failure of iterative journalism. Nomads who want updates to the legal situation of this case (after following it for two years) should be able to read it on the main board- not have to slither through the OT bullshit and landmines to find it. Jihad has taken the ability of Baja Nomads to learn the truth away. Well not really, they can read it here- and they def are.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Well it's seems Woooosh has been holding out on all of us, and that includes his cult friends from his favorite hate site that lives to bash Mexico, and Mexicans.

In that letter Woooosh sent to the Baja government officials. Woooosh claimed that his house, "Fort Woooosh" has been selected as house of the year by the" San Diego Home/Garden" magazine!

Hey Woooosh, why you hold out on telling all of us in the BN community about this?
Jihad Joe (me) think you really should have posted something about this on BN!

Jihad Joe thinks since you have not told the BN community about this, it must not really be true! Plus, my anonymous sores have not seen anyone taking pictures of "Fort Woooosh" like would happen for a magazine spread.
Vivo Aztland!

My posts often contain so called satire and parody with supposedly nuggets of truth thrown in; any alleged resemblance to persons living or dead is suppose to be coincidental.
(10-06-2012, 08:21 AM)Jihad Joe Wrote:
Quote:Originally posted by JoeJustJoe
Well it's seems Woooosh has been holding out on all of us, and that includes his cult friends from his favorite hate site that lives to bash Mexico, and Mexicans.

In that letter Woooosh sent to the Baja government officials. Woooosh claimed that his house, "Fort Woooosh" has been selected as house of the year by the" San Diego Home/Garden" magazine!

Hey Woooosh, why you hold out on telling all of us in the BN community about this?
Jihad Joe (me) think you really should have posted something about this on BN!

Jihad Joe thinks since you have not told the BN community about this, it must not really be true! Plus, my anonymous sores have not seen anyone taking pictures of "Fort Woooosh" like would happen for a magazine spread.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON JOEJIHAD......WHOOOOSH DOESN'T POST THERE ANYMORE SINCE HE GOT A SELF INFLICTED BAN.

And just because you haven't told the Baja Nomads you like trannies and prostitutes in your ASSHOLE logic that isn't true.

But we all know it is true Rodrigo/Fireballs.

Mike said you should put yourself out of your misery and jump in front of a speeding freight train, there are several tracks in Temple City, find one close to your home.

(c;
I wonder who translated the letter from Spansih to English for Jihad? No English version was released. We thought it was a good idea to give the Baja State tourism office and city of Rosarito a heads up for the final phto shoot- so they could fix the street, clean the beach and make a good impression for the very upscale readers of that magazine. And how or why would I post good news for Baja Real Estate and Tourism on a pro-Baja website I am banned from? Woooosh doesn't read the BajaNomad Off Topics posts any more. I rarely went there when I was an active BajaNomad member- until Jihad JoeJustJoe moved the real estate conversation there. It holds little interest for me beyond the poliitical footballs.

The award is not really good news for Rosarito Beach- although it could and should have been but for Tila Ortiz and the City's corrupt support of her. Rosarito squandered the opportunity to work with Alonzo to protect the beach and create the disbaled access point. It is very good news for Baja, the Ensenada Guadalupe Valley "Wine Tour" region and the Tijuana Baja-Med foodie scene though. The award is for the Architects who drew both our beach houses (Mission Beach and Rosarito Beach) using small lots to redefine what is possible and affordable. It's really a PIA for us. We hope the writers enjoy their stay at the Rosarito Beach Hotel. Smile

I don't recall Jihad Joe being a big fan of the architecture of Fort Wooosh.
Tila is spinning like a Whirling Dervish about that letter. She is foaming at the mouth,...at least it looks like foam.

[Image: whirling-dervish-photography-by-Nour-Elrefai.jpg]