Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wooosh's malecon nears reality
"Natural" course in OT? Big Grin
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I couldn't wait ... JOe 1 ... is a bit confused in his argument at this time... LOL
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
Well, the City of Rosarito will probably walk away from the Malecon project if it can't be private property. Rosarito is fighting Mexico City today because they sat on this development opportunity for over 13 years. Truth is, that no one has a legal land title for any of the land needed and only Rancho La Costa Azul has gotten as far as a Secretaria de Reforma Agricultura receipt and the stamped Map for it. But how much income have they forfeited by not developing Rosarito the past 13 years? 13 years developing a beach-oriented tourist town with a coastal walkway would have put Rosarito Beach in a different competitive position today. Right now it has no core tourist draw- and the Guadalupe Valley is sucking more money away. Cities and attractions need to reinvent themselves all the time to stay competitive, Rosarito can't get it done once it would seem. A shame, because the people need the jobs. If Rosarito doesn't want the Malecon, no one will make them- it just won't get done. And Rosarito will never move forward. Their choice, but they will have to stop the whining about no tourists when there is no oceanfront tourist attraction.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
That was fun Wiley- thanks for stirring up the pot again. You have Jihad Jay spinning in his loop of cuts and pastes. So Tila doesn't believe it was the CFE from Mexico City who painted that new Federal Zone Mark? Want to see the photo of them doing it? If Tila acknowledges she is on Federal Zone land- then she is outright admitting to committing a Felony in Mexico by accepting the Prescription Positiva after the land converted to Federal Zone, huh? How does Tila Ortiz think the United Society for Baja REALLY feels about her blocking their efforts to promote tourism by developing the Malecon? Did Tila forget her attempt to sell the house and the lot next to it fraudulently to US investors for $199K with the non-existent title she promised the buyer? Did she forget she lied to SEMARNAT/PROFEPA in writing and said she lived in that house for 20 years? Jihad enjoyed calling the female Romney supporters at that hidden camera fundraiser Cunts. He missed calling out the biggest one, huh? Tila fed these guys, she paid for the land she is on and she is the tutor to JoJo's son Jacob- all Tila's lies. More popcorn!

Hey Jay- Here's a question: What year do you think Tila Ortiz last waddled her fat ass out onto the beach? LOL Did she tell you her best friends Corrie and JoJo are now neighbors of crazy Maggie in San Antonio? Maggie will just freak. Man, and I thought our neighborhood was going downhill- rents must be dropping fast in San Antonio del Mar too. All the druggies here on our corner are gone now, an amazing transformation that didn't happen by itself- did it? It happened because good (Mexican) neighbors worked together to take their neighborhood back and the Police helped keep the pressure on and clean house.

Here is the CFE team from Mexico City marking the Federal Zone. It looks like Tila was not home at the time- yet she knows it was not the CFE who did this? You can see the two men with one holding the pole-mounted satellite device. Does that look like me doing it? LOL
[Image: zfm-spot_zps565525f7.png]

Jihad Jay writes: "Ask Woooosh how to Mexican electric power company plays into all this, because if you ask me, Tila caught Woooosh in another bold fat lie." Good question. Tila didn't ask them that while she had them to her house for a feast? I don't know why the Mexican government hired a CFE team from Mexico City to measure the Federal Zone and I didn't ask them. These guys were very professional and high up the chain of command or they wouldn;t have been dispatched here. Maybe they were sent by PROFEPA to get an honest impartial and independent measurement? Perhaps because Mexico City believes the Rosarito ZOFEMAT office is corrupt? Yup, that's it. Smile And Wiley- what more factual evidence is there that hasn't been shared by me? Tila has shared absolutely NOTHING. Zippo. A better question is: why does the land fraudster Tila Ortiz Maldonado still use Jay Salman to hide behind? He's the worst possible spokesperson: a tranny fucking Arab who speaks no Spanish. Besides, Tila was presented with all the evidence at the phony PGJE mediation she had her friends set up to intimidate us. She got her butt kicked in that meeting and went away crying. More popcorn!

Tila's only goal= CASH$$$ and then get back to her house in Sun City,CA with her husband Dennis. She told Jihad that Rosarito is a dump. Six years spent to steal $199K comes out to $33K a year, not bad for just being a land grabbing Texana.
Would appear, someone is making solid plans to do something, based on exact measurements ... and they are NOT the owners of the land in dispute

The concept of "easement" was a bit difficult for JOe 1, to get his arms around ... as is the concept of "conditional use, by Government", opposed to "private ownership" of land, regardless of location.

It is a weekend, and after reading a couple of pages, thought there was a need for someone else to post on the thread... I mean, check out how many per page posts JOe 1 makes ... just trying to get JOe 1 to share some of his "knowledge" and get some entertainment for the weekend..

Always need a brake from practicing scales.. problems with my left hand, I'm a right hand player ..

Couldn't play for over two years, carpal tunnel ... from "computers" ... can play a short time, and keep it simple without too much "bridging" ... .. but, I still enjoy making "sounds" ... what ever they may be ...

Just like the "feel" these guys come with ... may have posted before, but it's Saturday

Jay has no legal knowledge in this matter. You and I have studied the Mexican land laws, he never even took the time to read the thread where it is all laid out. Tila Ortiz has never established ownership of any kind, but according to Jihad Joe she now admits to committing a felony when she obtained the Prescripcion Positiva for the Federal Zone. Even if people in power wanted to help Tila- she has been caught doing too many things wrong on video. The "people in power" at SEMARENAT and PROFEPA knew her story about the abandoned house was a crock of shit- that is why they sent Alonzo her original letter so he could refute everything she wrote. He did, and that was over 18 months ago. She was stupid to lie in writing. She never thought they would send Alonzo that letter, but they did. PROFEPA ruled for Alonzo on her claim to make it "her private property". More popcorn!
Wiley,

I think you need to bring to the attention (or lack of attention to detail) for JOe 1 the fact that Whoooosh (or Alonzo) did in FACT apply for the concession on an EMPTY dirt lot. The Mexican government is responsible for moving the line on the concession that was applied for and therefore included Tila's house in the drama. UndecidedUndecided

Hopefully, JOe 1 can at least then get some facts straight, once in a while.

(09-22-2012, 10:09 AM)wessongroup Wrote: Would appear, someone is making solid plans to do something, based on exact measurements ... and they are NOT the owners of the land in dispute

The concept of "easement" was a bit difficult for JOe 1, to get his arms around ... as is the concept of "conditional use, by Government", opposed to "private ownership" of land, regardless of location.

It is a weekend, and after reading a couple of pages, thought there was a need for someone else to post on the thread... I mean, check out how many per page posts JOe 1 makes ... just trying to get JOe 1 to share some of his "knowledge" and get some entertainment for the weekend..

Always need a brake from practicing scales.. problems with my left hand, I'm a right hand player ..

Couldn't play for over two years, carpal tunnel ... from "computers" ... can play a short time, and keep it simple without too much "bridging" ... .. but, I still enjoy making "sounds" ... what ever they may be ...

Just like the "feel" these guys come with ... may have posted before, but it's Saturday

Exactly right BajaNomad. The concession area Alonzo got was not what he applied for. The local ZOFEMAT Jefe likely screwed her because they left him out of this deal. The Federal Zone line moved east in 2008 and again in 2010 moving over the house. By the time she got the squatters title mid-2010 it was already Federal Zone and thus- too late. (And she absolutely knew it was already Federal Zone when she accepted that document becasue ALonzo personally showed it to her five months earlier!). Tough 60 year old titties. Tila isn't doing this on her own and she even uses a mailing address near the Rosarito palacio as her PROFEPA/ZOFEMAT contact. How strange is that?

It is always Jihads' way to attack the messenger and skip the message. We only expose Tila for what she is- no better or worse. She is exactly what you see her doing with your own eyes. The fact that she only speaks through the white-hating, Jew hating Arab tranny monger has bit her fat butt several times already. She is tired of him exaggerating and making her look even worse to the Baja Image Committee and the United Society of Baja California.

btw: The video just got another 775 hits this month to 11,148! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRflD9USro. Of course the true reason I produced the video it to make money by monetizing it. I have made 48 cents so far:
[Image: you-views_zpsa11af362.png]
Must say, it was through our "due diligence" when looking at "property" in Baja for around 12 months, that we both concluded the overall "risk" was not something we were comfortable with, along with a number of other factors that one must deal with when living full time in the Baja ... in the area we were looking (south of Rosarito down to La Mission) ... something close enough to the border, but, not to close ... as one always finds it necessary for trips across the border, for various reasons ..

As for JOe 1, his posts stand for what he has "stated" and how he has approached this "issue" regarding property use and ownership

I'm sure it must work quite well, in HIS real estate dealings NOB ... he might be a natural SOB ... can't wait for his web site, along with pictures of the "family" Big GrinBig Grin
It seems we have some activity taking place two weeks after the CFE special project team left Rosarito with our concession map in their hands (they knocked on the door and we had an extra copy). On Tuesday the local ZOFEMAT office was trying to serve Tila Ortiz papers, but she wasnn't there. My worker was sweeping the street and ZOFEMAT asked him if anyone besides Tila lived there with her. They mentioned the papers were about the concession dispute Tila Ortiz was having with Alonzo. That was interesting.

We did get a short e-mail from the Director General of SEMARNAT this week, Jose Luis Gutierrez Miranda- who Tila had lied to in writing (about Alonzo commiting fraud and her having lived in that house 20 years). Here are his exact words- the capital letters are by him, not me:

"Mis felicitaciones… muy bonita su casa... por cierto, les acabamos de resolver la VALIDEZ de la concesión, mediante resolución que se está mandando notificar a su domicilio procesal. Saludos cordiales. JLGM"

tic, tic, tic... we're just waiting for them to arrive. More popcorn please.