Poll: Who should be the next wanted and unwanted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jessie
33.33%
3 33.33%
Krafty
11.11%
1 11.11%
Mtngoad
44.44%
4 44.44%
Bajajudy
0%
0 0%
MrBill
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Categories
#11
McFuz has declared victory. Just like a lib. We win, we win, lets all dance around nekid. (by all, they mean the little boyz and girlz too.)

Dude, you ain't won shit. And...... You lose.

You, and Joe, and your agenda, have destroyed that site.

Thank you.

Reply
#12
How about a new section called the muslim blow up pic or video of the day.It would only be of the radical killer muslims which make up to 98.9% of all muslims but we could also show the good that the other 1.1% of good muslims do.
What do you think?
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Reply
#13
I have another suggestion. How about reposting some of the videos and stories from the more graphic sites on to a thread here as many do not know how to get to these sites. I would include the aftermath pics of gun battles and the hanging bodies and death videos put out by the cartels. It would show the real plague the country is up against. A graphic warning would be required but many would be shocked at how widespread the violence is and how 90% of it is swept under the carpet. Just a thought.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Reply


Bookmarks

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

 USA Dollar to  MX Peso Converter