Poll: Who should be the next wanted and unwanted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jessie
33.33%
3 33.33%
Krafty
11.11%
1 11.11%
Mtngoad
44.44%
4 44.44%
Bajajudy
0%
0 0%
MrBill
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Categories
I would like to see a special wanted and unwanted section on your new forum. What are you up to now 8? All of those need to be reposted. BTW. We could all vote on who we want to be next. Like this.

That Krafty is a real head trip. They bought a house in Castillos del Mar on a 100-year lease and think they have the best deal in Mexico. Even the slime-ball real estate agents in Baja won't list a property in Castillos del Mar.

Quote:Updated Feb, 2009 NOTE: Special Topic, "99 Year "Club Membership" at CASTILLOS DEL MAR, ROSARITO
There is much confusion, a variety of stories, and a lot of misunderstanding about a unique community just South of town in Rosarito formed over 35 years ago as a "Club Membership" for 99 years. (Kind of like buying a membership in a Golf and Tennis Club, without any Golf Course or Tennis Courts??)

The community is nicely located, appealing to many, and appears very desireable....but....As of October 2006, at this writing, we know of no other such situation in Mexico, and numerous attorneys have suggested it is an unsafe investment, no bank will lend on it, and no title insurance company will cover these homes. It appears to many to be a direct violation or circumvention of Federal Lease Law Term Limits, and is in reality nothing more than a private contract between the registered landowner of the entire community and the tenants with a "club membership". This private contract could be terminated at any time and the only recourse would be civil action as "homeowners" here do not have a registered title.

A such, transactions in here are NOT real estate transactions, as is evidenced by the fact they do NOT require a Notario Publico to effect the "Transfer of Rights." Recent rumors from anxious sellers (who know the real story) indicating the real owner is "in Process" of selling real title are completely unfounded in writing, and in any case if this were true, why has it not been done for over 35 years??

If considering buying, make the real bank trust or escritura transfer an essential condition of the offer! As with any and all offers, it is best is to make eligibility for title insurance a condition, as evidenced by your own letter of commitment from a title insurance company, before releasing any money, and this will not happen.

Please read below for further clarification, then decide for yourself or ask your independently chosen attorney before ever buying here. Even better, ask any Notario Publico what your rights and potential liabilities may be. Verify the above with any Notario Publico and beware any story you hear from any seller for your own peace of mind. We see no reason to take the substantial risk of buying nothing more than a questionable private contract when properly titled properties are available at similar pricing. We too, hope the rumors will come to pass as reality, but until they do, Buyer Beware, and MLSbaja.com WILL NOT sell in Castillos del Mar at this time.

http://www.mlsbaja.com/BuyingOnLeasedLandInMexico.html
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Mr Billm is a class act and lets the lefty toads have it the OT. Leave him alone but hammer on the rest of them idjits
I got somethin for what itches ya
Jessie is the biggest apologists on the nomads forum. Do one on him and his beanery in LaPaz.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
I'M SURE JESSE CHECKS IN HERE TO READ WHAT IS GOING ON.

SINCE I CANNOT SAY THIS OVER THERE I WILL SAY IT HERE.

JESSE CAN STUFF HIS HANDGUN UP HIS ASS.

FUCKING WANNABE TOUGH GUY!

YOU MAKE PEACE WITH ME THEN STIR IT UP AGAIN.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT KEYBOARD COMMANDO!

Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
(07-19-2011, 05:49 AM)IRON FIST Wrote: Jessie is the biggest apologists on the nomads forum. Do one on him and his beanery in LaPaz.

But there is nothing to expose. He doesn't hide his real name. His pictures are all over BajaNomads. Maybe he has a deep secret?
I sometimes disagree and argue with Jesse- but at least he is real and I give him credit for that.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(07-20-2011, 09:19 AM)Woooosh Wrote: I sometimes disagree and argue with Jesse- but at least he is real and I give him credit for that.

I am glad he is your friend.

I say Mr. Bill, and Mcfez need their own category. They are the last two posters on the nonads OT. After all, Mcputz does need a trophy for just showing up, you know. That is the liberal mantra. Lets not disappoint.

Love that Mr.BillM . Best poster in the OT and a credit to conservatives everywhere.Mcfez is a fucking loon.Watching Bill make him his bitch is a pleasure to watch.Mcfez is another know everything, done everything poser who thinks he is a tough guy.
The toughest thing he has ever done is hide his true feelings when his daughter showed up with a black baby and a just as black boyfriend in tow.He is now a lover of the races because he has no choice.I am positive the new inlaws must have had some great name choices for the new child. Latisha,Duwayne,Floweista or any variation of any name butchered to make it urban.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
It is kind of funny to watch McFuz and JoeJustJoe, each with an IQ of 70, think if they work together it will be a match for MrBill's 140 IQ.