Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dennis is in the hospital
I just received an email from Dennis' next door neighbor that his worker found him lying on the floor and that he suffered a heart attack and was taken away in an ambulance.
(06-18-2012, 11:33 AM)Janene Wrote: I just received an email from Dennis' next door neighbor that his worker found him lying on the floor and that he suffered a heart attack and was taken away in an ambulance.

As much as he is a royal pain in the ass and a prick, I hope he pulls through OK. You know he has VA medical, hopefully somebody can get him to the hospital in La Jolla.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
The next door neighbor said he was conscious when he left. I guess Vicente the worker will keep an eye on the place. I have no intention of getting involved in this.
(06-18-2012, 11:45 AM)Fulano Wrote:
(06-18-2012, 11:33 AM)Janene Wrote: I just received an email from Dennis' next door neighbor that his worker found him lying on the floor and that he suffered a heart attack and was taken away in an ambulance.

As much as he is a royal pain in the ass and a prick, I hope he pulls through OK. You know he has VA medical, hopefully somebody can get him to the hospital in La Jolla.
Wow, carma can be a bitch.

Yes, his Doctor is at Cardiomed, so they probably took him there. If he stays there though, they will require over $10,000 up front on his credit care, so I imagine Dr. Sussarrey will arrange transport to the VA. As far as his dog and personal effects, the worker Vicente will take good care of them.
(06-18-2012, 11:49 AM)Janene Wrote: The next door neighbor said he was conscious when he left. I guess Vicente the worker will keep an eye on the place. I have no intention of getting involved in this.
(06-18-2012, 11:45 AM)Fulano Wrote:

With the anger problem he has his stress level and blood pressure must be through the roof.

He is an asshole but I do wish him well. Big Grin
Yeah, he's been a prick lately, but let me know if he needs anything. Jihad and crew claim another victim.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I am not involved in this Woooosh...he is probably at the VA or home.
(06-18-2012, 12:12 PM)Woooosh Wrote: Let me know if he needs anything.
(06-18-2012, 12:14 PM)Janene Wrote: I am not involved in this Woooosh...he is probably at the VA or home.
(06-18-2012, 12:12 PM)Woooosh Wrote: Let me know if he needs anything.

Bet you dollars to donuts there won't be a parade of Nomads stepping up to pay his transport to the VA in the states. The Nomad board no longer values the sense of community it did just months ago.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Fulano called it....

[Image: 2d7xx60.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.