Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Mano Negra arrested in Mexico City
Link to article in Spanish.

Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. - It was announced today that well-known attorney Rafael Muñoz Martínez, who is also known by his alias "El Mano Negro," was arrested in relationship to an illegal eviction that happened in February, 2012, using armed men.

This is regarding the Hotel Buenaventura in Mulegé, which includes a complaint from the United States Embassy, as the lives of American citizens in the area were put at risk.

According to preliminary information that was delivered to our publication, the lawyer was arrested yesterday by Federal District judicial police.

The very same attorney was the person who filed a complaint with SIEDO that Baja California Sur authorities were connected with organized crime.

It is expected that at 5PM today, Rafael Muñoz “El Mano Negro” will be trasported by airplane and delivered to Baja California ministerial police. A special device has been prepared to for his transport.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
If you don't like Fulano's translation of the news article, you can always read the Google translation just posted by Bajaguy on BajaNomads:

[Image: 2611amw.png]

It never ceases to amaze me how these Mexico experts can know so much about Mexico while not even being able to speak or read the language. It is even more amazing that Bajaguy actually thinks what he posted is comprehensible.
He should be embarrassed to post such a poor translation.
Now somehow that does not surprise me at all ...

He named just about everyone in the State of Baja, plus the cartels.. in his charges regarding the handling of this incident.

A bit amazed he is still alive ... as, anyone talking that kind of heavy shit down SOB is looking for really big trouble ... IMHO

Appears the folks in the city of Mulegé are not to happy with the press they got from Mr Munoz ... about organized crime..

Turtle soup thread goes on .... will be looking for an update Big GrinBig Grin
Suicide Hot line, Pete here, please hold
I'd like to say we'll finally find out what really happened but since it's mexico and getting the real truth is like asking for miracles I doubt we will.
Will say, this might bring it all to a "head" .. as it relates to that real estate title
If the Americans who called the Embassy are who I think they are- they just gave up their Federal Zone Concession by doing so. Win some, lose some.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Didn't Mark Burby say that he had/would complain to the embassy?

Also, did anyone else notice that JESSE resurfaced for this announcement?
(06-11-2012, 07:48 PM)Roberto Wrote: Didn't Mark Burby say that he had/would complain to the embassy?

Also, did anyone else notice that JESSE resurfaced for this announcement?

Yes, he actually had the American counsel in Cabo involved in this. On 2/9/2012 he posted the following on BajaNomads: "Thought I would never agree with this but, DO NOT COME TO MEXICO "

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.p...#pid697569
It's better than Law and Order CSI ...