Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BajaNomad Ken Cooke's photos of his trip to Baja
Big Grin 
[Image: fnstnb.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Great trip report!!!
Ha Ha you are right, exactly...
Has her dental work been completed?
Motherfuckers too cheap to take the dog to a US vet so he takes her to a TJ butcher instead just so he can have a little fun while he's there.

Way to go, Ghetto boy.
(06-10-2012, 09:15 PM)Bajajack Wrote: Motherfuckers too cheap to take the dog to a US vet so he takes her to a TJ butcher instead just so he can have a little fun while he's there.

Way to go, Ghetto boy.

That dog needs to have a cone placed on her head to keep her from biting the stitches and pulling them out. They are going to start itching.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
The dog sure had a huge wound. First, how did it happen? I know he mentioned something about a new crate he put together. Was it the cheapest dog crate he could find that caused the injury. The other issue is the timeframe between when he claimed the dog was injured and when he actually arrived at the vet in TJ. A wound like that should have been treated right away. Lastly, did I understand this right. He piggy-backed a business trip to TJ when he took the dog down for care?

The gall to brag about how cheap everything was. How about getting good care for his dog in a timely manner. Sure can afford all the neat hang on's for the Jeep though!!
The parts he buys are all show parts. All bling. That's why he can't drive that pos from San Felipe to gonzaga without having a parts sale along the way.

My f350 has been running up and down that road at 60mph for 12 years, loaded to the gills with zero failures.

He has to re-weld racks, shock mounts, front ends, etc. every time he goes down for three days.

Gets a lot of poser shots of his jeep though.
(06-10-2012, 10:48 PM)BajaNomad Wrote: The dog sure had a huge wound. First, how did it happen? I know he mentioned something about a new crate he put together. Was it the cheapest dog crate he could find that caused the injury. The other issue is the timeframe between when he claimed the dog was injured and when he actually arrived at the vet in TJ. A wound like that should have been treated right away. Lastly, did I understand this right. He piggy-backed a business trip to TJ when he took the dog down for care?

The gall to brag about how cheap everything was. How about getting good care for his dog in a timely manner. Sure can afford all the neat hang on's for the Jeep though!!

Exactly what I was thinking when he posted the story. Waiting two days to save a few bucks while the poor dog suffered shows a lot about this puto. He claims that the dog is a part of the family, so if this is how he treats the dog let's hope that he doesn't breed with the Columbian. By the way, she didn't go with him to TJ this trip. Maybe the honeymoon is over.
Cute girl, he has reason to be proud. I wonder if he paid for just the teeth, or did he get a twofur, and they threw in the chest. No matter, I bet his momma was not too happy when she came to dinner. He looking like a pure blood and all.