Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcohol and carelessness in Rosarito tragedy
ROSARITO, Baja California, July 11, 2018 - Consumption of alcohol and carelessness were present in the tragedy which involved two Tecate families, who since last Sunday have been searching for a young couple who came to Rosarito to arrange a honeymoon at the beach.

The dead body of Jorge Enrique, 21-years old, appeared Monday morning at the beach next to the CFE power plant, a location where he was seen for the last time with Victoria, 20-years old, who is still missing.

Jorge Luis Garciá, Jorge's father, told Frontera that his son came to Rosarito about 11:30PM on Saturday, with a group of six youths to party at the beach, and they went to Playa Norte.

He said that according to witnesses he interviewed, Victoria asked his son to go with him, as she had to go to the bathroom, so the left the group and went to the water discharge from the CFE plant.

There they remained playing around, and it appeared she had been drinking and was acting a little irresponsibly, according to witnesses. She then suddenly disappeared without a trace, around 2AM.

The father things the couple could have fallen into a hole created by the currents and could no get out.

"It his been hours of unending anguish, but they gave me his belongings in a plastic bag, and even though I have not looked at them, I think they belong to my son," he said.

He asked the authorities to continue looking for Victoria, and called for a fence to placed at the dangerous beach, and could not explain why the youths chose this beach to party.

He said there are no warning signs to see at night, as according to the authorities, they only put them out during the daytime and take them in at night because of vandalism.

http://www.frontera.info/EdicionEnLinea/...arito.html
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
I guess the couple missed all those warning signs that the area they went into is closed.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
check the intake pipe. but they would have to shut the plant down.