Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
¡AGUAS! not Aquas!!!
FIY,
The term is ¡AGUAS! not Aquas.... It refers to an era when people living upstairs in cities/villages would toss out their "Night Soil" from chamber pots in the morning while calling out ¡AGUAS! to warn the folks below that the shit/piss was about to rain down below. Please resarch before posting so you do not appear so ignorant/foolish in the future. Please feel free to check with me in the future regarding Mexican cultural slang and/or hiistory to avoid future embarressments
Love to all,
Kevin G. Wilson
Always nice to have a new member.  Smile
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(07-10-2018, 07:09 PM)kevingwilson@hotmail.com Wrote: FIY,
The term is ¡AGUAS! not Aquas.... It refers to an era when people living upstairs in cities/villages would toss out their "Night Soil" from chamber pots in the morning while calling out ¡AGUAS! to warn the folks below that the shit/piss was about to rain down below. Please resarch before posting so you do not appear so ignorant/foolish in the future. Please feel free to check with me in the future regarding Mexican cultural slang and/or hiistory to avoid future embarressments
Love to all,
Kevin G. Wilson

Thank you for pointing out a typo error, Kevin G. Wilson.

I would like to point out your simple three-sentence post has three spelling errors:
"resarch"
"hiistory"
"embarressments"

Please feel free to check with me in the future regarding English spelling to avoid future embarrassments. Oh, and that story about tossing the chamber pots out the window is total BULLSHIT. There is no corollary in any other language.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
It's what they shout at football games when they are about to throw piss on opposing fans.
Please feel free to check with me when you want to discuss the amazing culture that is Mexico.