Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Fesler's Navy Service
The Freedom of Information Act is a wonderful thing. It lets you expose lying asshats who say they are Vietnam veterans for what they are.

Here is a link to what the US Navy says about Dean Fesler's service.

Summarization:
Enlisted: September 26, 1972 in Sacramento, CA
Assigned to Samuel Gompers AD 37 December 11, 1972
Reported for duty Samuel Gompers January 26, 1973
Transferred to regional dispensary Naval Station San Diego March 7, 1973. Awaiting medical board hearing.
Discharged: March 21, 1973 San Diego, CA with a less than honorable discharge. He was mentally unfit for service. Total length of service: 146 days.
Well, I just checked the sailing records of the Samuel Gompers. During Deno's entire 40-day tour of duty, the ship was tied up in San Diego and never left the dock. She was in San Diego from July, 1972 to July, 1973.

[Image: ao00pe.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
NO FUCKING WONDER!
I STAND BEHIND MY INITIAL EVALUATION!
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
Oh Dear! It just breaks Your Mom's All-American heart to hear such a thing on this Memorial Day! A mentally unstable BajaNomad man claiming Vietnam combat duty service when he never even left port? Lordy. Lordy! I'll bet he never left his straight jacket, Dear. 146 days of dishonorable military service and running hoochy-coochy clubs in San Francisco are his contributions to this great country? Such a shame. I'll bet he smiles when people thank him for his service in Vietnam. Your Mom does love the truth coming out. Like Your Mom says: "Well, people in Hell want ice water too, and do you see me with a pitcher?!"
Love, Your Mom
HeartHeartHeart
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. Unknown
He was on board for only 40 days before they figured out that a short armed fuckup could not scrub the decks. Figures.

Thanks to all the real vets out there who had to carry this sorry sack of shits ass while he was in the service for as short a stint as he could muster.
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
wow! That makes total sense. Loser, asshole, idiot. Get the fuck off my boat.

Two months from enlistment to ship assignment, barely enough time for basic training. I guess they did an aptitude test and found him qualified to clean the shitters and not much else. He was probably caught running around at night in his chaps and whacking off so he got drummed out.
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
Some more McFezism's:

[Image: 6s46z4.png]

[Image: bgv4o7.png]

[Image: jtq8fn.png]

McFez has no form DD-214 as he was discharged after 146 days of service with a less than honorable discharge. He is also not entitled to any Veterans Administration benefits. He served a grand total of 40 days on a tender than never left the dock at San Diego, before he was kicked off the ship and discharged as being mentally unfit to serve.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
A traitor to his country!
It's good to be anonymous
Hard to believe this is all he amounts to after all his chest beating on Nomads. A fraud, an impostor, an imbecile, a loser, a liar and a brain so small he can be led around by an Arab.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".