Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tourist electrocuted in Chetumal lagoon
#1
Chetumal.- One tourist was electrocuted and another was injured this afternoon in the Huay Pix lagoon, when their sailboat got tangled up with high voltage cables while enjoying a tour of the area.

The foreigners were taking a boat trip around the lagoon when, at around three o'clock in the afternoon, their boat became entangled with the electric cables that supply Huay Pix. One died instantly and the other one was injured.

The cables are at low altitude on one side of the bridge that bears the same name as the town, located at its entrance.

http://www.yucatan.com.mx/mexico/quintan...e-chetumal
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Reply


Bookmarks

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

 USA Dollar to  MX Peso Converter