Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacked and robbed on the Scenic Highway
Saturday, January 6, 2018, around 12:45, I was headed southbound on the Scenic Highway at Puente Kontiki (in Rosarito). There was a rock about 16" in diameter in the middle of the lane. Due to the lack of illumination, I saw it too late and could not swerve around it and drove over it, damaging my car. I pulled over to look at the damages, and at that time two men approached and asked if I was OK. I told them I was OK, there was only damage to my car, and I pulled out my cell phone to call for help. Then one of them pulled out a knife, and demanded my belongings. We struggled and his knife fell, he screamed at other people who were hidden. One of the others had a machete, so I stopped struggling. They took my wallet and I put some distance between me and them. They could not steal my car because it was very damaged. When they left I called for help. The point of the story to be careful when driving near the abandoned condos at Plaza San Fernando. Share this with your friends so they know.

[Image: 26219630_1999282770294908_10833346499927...e=5ABB0EC8]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
He is one lucky man to survive this.
Hey, remember the man who was placing rocks on the Scenic Highway and robbing people? He robbed and beat a businessman and two days later robbed an Italian tourist. Well he was set free right away. The police caught him tossing trash in the street today and searched him, and found some marijuana. He was arrested again.

[Image: 26219357_1187116311423098_99783001367063...e=5AFEEDCA]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
and THAT is the problem with Baja right now:  crime pays without consequence.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".