Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thomas A. Meixner
(01-17-2018, 12:34 PM)Dindosit Wrote: You can be 100 percent certain Thomas A Meixner will not be threatening anyone anymore. His internet terrorist days are over.

Amen to that.  How long before his Arab anti-semitic posting-buddy JoeJustJoe spins this and puts a feather for Meixner in his cap?  He knew what he was currently posting wasn't suitable for a University professor to springboard off and the Professor didn't even think about backing away from the keyboard.  He has tenure. He's not going anywhere.  The University has to do something to him since he outright lied to them.  The HR department repeatedly says they take matters like this seriously but admit his last complaint was sent down the chain to the department head without any HR follow up. Not very serious.  The lady that filed her complaint wrote this: "At some point in the future, he will become a major embarrassment to the University".  They didn't take that very seriously either.  HR dropped the ball.   In what corporate environment does the HR department investigate itself?  Needs to bump up a level.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Toms learned his lesson. We are compassionate people. He has children.

(01-18-2018, 09:38 PM)Dindosit Wrote: Toms learned his lesson. We are compassionate people. He has children.

Tom has tenure. He's not going anywhere.  I don't believe he has learned anything yet.

The day after he became aware of the UA investigation and lied to HR to say MtGoat666 was not him- he doubled down by changing the name of his offensive thread from "feces" to another word for a feces fetish. What lesson did he learn?  That he can lie to his boss and get away with it?  He went right back to posting garbage to taunt his victim.  If he had removed that post or changed the name back to the civil court case where he backed the loser, you could say he had learned something and was repentant.

The Million dollar question is "Why did the Professor need to lie about being MtGoat666 at all?"  How many more of his 10,900 Baja Nomads posts is he ashamed of or that violates the conduct policy of his employer?  I'm sure's he has been busy this week deleting them but many people save copies.  

I don't think he will be disciplined for his postings.  That would be the step after verifying his identity. The UA wants this to go away.  The UA VP of HR dropped the ball on the first complaint about him several years ago and doesn't want that rubbed in its face after repeatedly saying "the UA takes all these matters seriously".  He would be disciplined for lying so the complaints about his cyberbullying need not be addressed.  The cover-up is always worse than the crime. 

Tom knows who his victims are since he posted their personal information.  If I were him I would call these victims, apologize and ask them not to take the next step where complaints against him are formally addressed. But he still denies MtGoat666 is him...
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
There have been three written complaints about him.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.