Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thomas A. Meixner
What about the 16000 posts on company time, while he was supposed to be figuring out the secret of why shit flows downhill? Hmmmm?

(Yesterday, 01:52 PM)Dindosit Wrote: What about the 16000 posts on company time, while he was supposed to be figuring out the secret of why shit flows downhill? Hmmmm?

Don't exaggerate, he only has 9600 posts.  Angel 

Apparently the HR department was clueless on what to do with the Baja Nomad IP address and didn't turn it over to their IT department to research until... well, tomorrow.  I don't know how many levels of back-up the UA has or if every trace of the Baja Nomads IP can be wiped away in the 7 day head start he has.  Apparently the Professor is quite the actor.  He feigned shock and alarm at seeing the Baja Nomads posts attributed to him and finding his home address and photo posted here.  He was so dramatic the University actually feared for the safety of his family and said they were notifying the police.  Would he perjure himself and file a police report? 

MtGoat666 has not posted on that Baja Nomads OT thread since he was notified of the investigation.   He has not posted on the main Baja Nomads board during office hours since then either.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Fulano = retired
Whoooosh = retired
Meixner = employed with family and young sons.

Guess who has all the skin in this game? It doesn't take a PhD. to figure out Fulano and Whoooosh have nothing to lose and  Meixner has everything to lose.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(Yesterday, 03:42 PM)Fulano Wrote: Fulano = retired
Whoooosh = retired
Meixner = employed with family and young sons.

Guess who has all the skin in this game? It doesn't take a PhD. to figure out Fulano and Whoooosh have nothing to lose and  Meixner has everything to lose.

Posting aggressively on line is certainly a retired man's game.  I would never have jeopardized my job like that.  What we do is so simple.  We tell the truth about the frauds, con artists and assholes who have been unfortunate enough to cross paths with us.  I consider it a public service.  You're welcome.  Actually he does all the work and I just get named as co-defendant.   Now if we could only get the people who sued us and lost to pay the money they owe us. 

[Image: 2ns3lo4.jpg]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
So, If Meixner wrote and average of one post for every five minutes he read Bajanomad for his 9600 posts, that's. 800 hours of company time devoted to bashing women, and slandering people, when he supposed to be discovering the secrets of why shit flows down hill. We all know that is a gross underestimate.