Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thomas A. Meixner
STOOPING TO THOMAS ORIN MEIXNER'S LEVEL
[Image: R6GDVl.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
A sample of Tom Meixner's anti-Semitic blabber.

[Image: 161lqqc.png]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Let's see if we have this straight. So far mtgoat666 has posted that he is not a geologist, not a hydrologist and not a PhD. But he IS a scientist. He also just happens to know that the lava north of La Paz is Quaternary and could be over 2 million years old. Eh, Tommy?

[Image: 5vsj0j.png]
STOOPING EVEN FURTHER 

OLD FAGGOT JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEJUSTJOE IS BANGING THOMAS ORIN MEIXNER MTGOAT666 IN HIS OLD HYDROLOGY PROFESSOR ANUS-HOLE AND GIVING HIM HIV.

[Image: kGYBlu.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
(01-07-2018, 03:24 PM)Fulano Wrote: Let's see if we have this straight. So far mtgoat666 has posted that he is not a geologist, not a hydrologist and not a PhD. But he IS a scientist. He also just happens to know that the lava north of La Paz is Quaternary and could be over 2 million years old. Eh, Tommy?

[Image: 5vsj0j.png]

Opps.....the professor just confessed to using drugs before they were made legal. tsk tsk
We have met the enemy and he is us. -  Pogo
They didn't even have medical mj in AZ in 06.

Whats even more interesting, is that between the time the professor registered on baja nomad. 9 of 06, until the time he posted the comment above 11 of 06, the professor had time to make 4 thousand plus posts. Most of them racist and mysogonistic. Amazing what someone on the government dole can do.

For the past few days, when Tommy-boy logs in or posts to BajaNomads, it has only been before or after normal working hours. He is staying off his UofA computer.

Oh my, my. Is somebody tightening the noose?
(01-10-2018, 11:27 AM)Fulano Wrote: For the past few days, when Tommy-boy logs in or posts to BajaNomads, it has only been before or after normal working hours. He is staying off his UofA computer.

Oh my, my. Is somebody tightening the noose?

I'm a little confused why Thomas Meixner, a 68 year old San Diego High School teacher, avid birdwatcher and registered Republican posting as MtGoat has to absolve himself from posting antisemitism on BajaNomads?   It looks like the UA Professor Thomas Meixner hid behind that teacher's on-line identity but added a "666".  That little devil.  The pic below is a post by Teacher/Birder Thomas Meixner, the person Professor Meixner probably told the University of Arizona was the person posting on BajaNomad, not him.  If what is posted by "MtGoat666" does not violate UA conduct standards why would he jeopardize his integrity by denying MtGoat666 was him when the preponderance of evidence indicates he is.   

Clearly this Thomas Meixner is unlikely to be UA Professor of Hydrology Thomas Meixner:
[Image: 27wtz6x.png]

He does not act alone. Professor Thomas Meixner's posting buddy on Baja Nomads is "JoeJustJoe", a Lebanese immigrant who makes no bones about hating all Jews.  Being the posting buddy of one of the most antisemitic and hateful people on the internet while employed in a position with conduct standards was a serious mistake in judgement.  Both the Professor and JoeJustJoe hate a Jewish man and most of their posts are about him.  This escalated and led to the status quo where JoeJustJoe pitches something over-the-top-antisemitic and the Professor steps up to bat and hits it out of the park. Tag team antisemitic cyber-bullying.  

Most recently, JoeJustJoe posted this vile meme about Jews having fecal fetishes and the Professor uses that post to attack the Jewish man and his family.  The Professor claims he has not posted anything antisemitic but his actions targeting this Jewish man with degrading references to his faith is clearly an antisemitic act. If the man were not Jewish the Professor would not have changed his post twice to attack him with the "fecal" references. He is putting that family at risk by posting their phone and address on the internet.  For what purpose is a Professor doing this?

JoeJustJoe posts this: 
[Image: 20p97ax.jpg]
Almost immediately Professor Meixner takes the bait and changes the name of a thread he created about a civil court case to reference the antisemitic meme:
[Image: 2edumw4.jpg]

The following day, Saturday- he doubled down and changed the name of the thread yet again- to further taunt the family with yet another fecal reference and adding a laughing emoji.  He got wind UA was watching but he wanted to cyberbully his Jewish enemy right away to let him know he was not going away :

[Image: w7ojo6.png]

This last post is a lame clean-up attempt.  I don't really think he is antisemitic, but you don't have to be antisemitic to act out like one:

[Image: 15i7tj7.png]

A female victim filed a complaint against Professor Meixner with the University for misogyny several years ago.    I have no love for the guy.  He and his posting buddy have attacked me and my partner this same way for years.  He's a dishonest, misogynist prick who hides behind the identity of a good man.  The truth is the truth and whatever people do with this truth is up to them.  He needs to stop threatening and endangering people he has never met just because he disagrees with them on-line. It's unacceptable.  As an academic leader he needs to set a moral example.  At a minimum he needs to got off Baja Nomads and take a social media time out.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
BajaNomads: What Lies Beneath – How Fulano Connects the Dots

[Image: scarecrow-wizard-of-oz.jpg]

Wizard of Oz: Why, anybody can have a brain. That’s a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven’t got: a diploma.

Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain! How can I ever thank you enough?

There are some good, honest and sincere people who hang out on the BajaNomad message board. Unfortunately, there are also some not-so-good people there too. The dregs of humanity: lunatics, crooks, druggies, perverts, paranoid schizophrenics, psychopaths, sociopaths, alcoholics, senile old farts, pedophiles and plain weirdos. Even more unfortunate is that the person who runs the forum cannot differentiate the good from the bad. Or, maybe that is by design. I don’t know. Even worse than the forum moderator’s inability to sort it all out, is that many innocent readers don’t know what lies beneath. They sometimes get caught unaware in the riptide.

One of the biggest mistakes made by people who desire anonymity on the internet is to talk too much.  Assume there is a poster on BajaNomads who is arrogant and believes he has a superior intellect. Also assume this person guards his identity jealously. Safe in his anonymity, he lashes out and says things he would never have the nerve to say to one’s face, even calling a decent, courteous and respectful poster he disagrees with a “whore.” How would you find out who this person is, using only public information available on the internet?

Follow along for another abbreviated demonstration of how Fulano “connects-the-dots.”

Step #1: Find out what this person does for a living, enjoys or has expertise in.
[Image: mtgoat666+geology.+jpg.jpg]
Mtgoat666 says he has professional expertise in geology. That’s a clue, but not all that helpful by itself.

Step #2: Get as much information as you can.
[Image: mtgoat666+hydrology.jpg]
Another clue, he knows hydrology, hydraulics and mangroves. Now becoming very likely he is a geologist with a speciality.

Step #3: Who are some likely candidates in geology/hydrology and also know Mexico? A review of this guy’s curriculum vitae indicated he has high potential:
[Image: mtgoat666+professor+of+hydrology.jpg]

Step #4: What can we find on this guy to use for a cross-reference? Well, he had contracted a form of leukemia in 1994. Now we have a date and a rare disease.

[Image: mtgoat666+leukemia.jpg]

Step #5: Tie-in all this back in to the arrogant, name caller on BajaNomads. Interestingly, another BajaNomad poster has a daughter who is currently being treated for the same disease. Somebody innocently posted a word of reassurance:

[Image: Diver+1994+diagnosis.jpg]
A check of many postings on BajaNomads shows that Diver and Mtgoat666 have some kind of a “relationship.” One hell of a coincidence that two random people with a connection to BajaNomads were diagnosed with the same disease in 1994

The foregoing is a summary of the method. There were dozens of key words and attributes posted by mtgoat666 that were cross-checked, such as: “all-state top 10 in running and skiing,” “drive a Prius,” “6’2″ frame,” “bicyclist,” and “Cajeta” among many others.

No private investigators, no skulduggery, no drama. Just read what is out there and connect-the-dots.
This is pretty funny actually.  Oh, what a tangled web we weave.... The professor had to go through his 10,900 BajaNomads posts to show UA he wasn't MtGoat666 and almost pulled it off. The University missed a few of those connecting dots.  One thing they didn't connect was Tom and Diver being associated in Oregon where Tom grew up and Diver still lives near Toms sister.  The post of encouragement by "Diver" above references a friend (the Professor) who was diagnosed with that same cancer in 1994.  The HR dept. is keeping this too close to their vest and didn't make it down the tracks to the truth. They should be enlisting the UA IT department to check the internet logs, then this investigation would come to a close much faster.  So far Tom has wasted a week of their time and now he's going for week two.  How many times can you mislead and lie to your boss and get away with it?  Is twice enough plus allowing UA to release a false statement to boot?  wow.  The cover-up is worse than the crime.  Professor Meixner's actions and cover-up are both incompatible with the University of Arizona code of conduct.  When the HR department arrives at the truth, and that train is pulling into the station-  they will be outraged he continued this farce another week. The University has had written complaints about his misogyny for years and apparently did nothing.  I do give the University credit for staying engaged and saying they take staff conduct seriously, but no one told his previous victims they had the wrong person did they?  Fascinating way to ruin your integrity and career Tom.  Just fascinating.

[Image: s3m5ad.png]
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".