Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thomas A. Meixner
FULANO YOU CAUGHT MTGOAT666 AKA PROFESSOR THOMAS MEIXNER RED HANDED. HE WON'T BE ABLE TO WORM HIS WAY OUT OF THE TRAP YOU SPRANG ON HIM. 
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
Is it just an amazing coincidence? Tom Meixner stopped logging on to BajaNomad the same day the Provost said she will have the University IT department check the logs to see if he had visited BajaNomads from his University computer. He has already gone on record telling her he had never heard of BajaNomads.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
This is mtgoat666's post on BajaNomad that will positively identify him as Professor Thomas Meixner:

[Image: yikck.png]

Thomas Meixner teaches groundwater flow modeling with MODFLOW and FRACMAN at the University of Arizona. He has published scientific articles on transport of chemicals in groundwater. It is expertise area.
(01-14-2018, 09:31 AM)Fulano Wrote: This is mtgoat666's post on BajaNomad that will positively identify him as Professor Thomas Meixner:

Thomas Meixner teaches groundwater flow modeling with MODFLOW and FRACMAN at the University of Arizona. He has published scientific articles on transport of chemicals in groundwater. It is expertise area.

One other thing is for sure:  That post was not made by the the "original" MtGoat, the Thomas Meixner who is a San Diego high school teacher and bird enthusiast.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(01-14-2018, 09:27 AM)Fulano Wrote: Is it just an amazing coincidence? Tom Meixner stopped logging on to BajaNomad the same day the Provost said she will have the University IT department check the logs to see if he had visited BajaNomads from his University computer. He has already gone on record telling her he had never heard of BajaNomads.

Tom had a whole week to delete posts and the IP logs he had access to.  We will see how competent the UofA IT department is at forensic investigations.  It is very hard to erase every last trace of an IP from all servers, back-ups and WiFi logs.  Jihad should tell Tom to keep posting his OT hate speech so it won't look like he's on a leash.  Not posting at all in the OT is just admitting something is going on. Of course the UofA has other options: they could ask the owner of Baja Nomads for help, they could contact "Diver" to see if he knows the professor and they could call the High School teacher also named Tom Meixner and ask if that is him posting on Baja Nomads, as the professor is accusing him of doing.   Popcorn  mucho.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(01-14-2018, 10:09 AM)Woooosh Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 09:31 AM)Fulano Wrote: This is mtgoat666's post on BajaNomad that will positively identify him as Professor Thomas Meixner:

One other thing is for sure:  That post was not made by the the "original" MtGoat, the Thomas Meixner who is a San Diego high school teacher and bird enthusiast.

Pshaw.....all bird watchers talk like that. 
Mexican Quack From Estados Unidos

Just move on, it is only a chapter in the comic book of my life.
[Image: 21ahbbp.gif]
What about the white house ale recipe? Posted on Bajanomad,a day after Tom Meixner Visited the White House.

http://thefulano.space/forum/showthread....+honey+ale

[Image: 5pk95y.jpg]
[Image: 5p2981.jpg]
(01-14-2018, 04:28 PM)Dindosit Wrote: What about the white house ale recipe? Posted on Bajanomad,a day after Tom Meixner Visited the White House.

http://thefulano.space/forum/showthread....+honey+ale

They would probably say something unresponsive like this... "Professor Meixner and his family did visit the White House as noted. However, there was significant national news about the White House Ale recipe on the same day of that visit (See: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blo...eer-recipe) following a “We the People” petition for the recipe that was signed by 12,240 people (https://petitions.obamawhitehouse.archiv...hite-house. Thousands of people had access to this recipe."

Apparently they were so mesmerized by the Obama era blogs they failed to consider MtGoat666 posted this White House Ale recipe on Baja Nomads on September 2 the day after the University acknowledges Professor Meixner had visited the White House on Septemebr 1.  Do they seriously not see that as a connection or are they in cover-up mode?

[Image: e00oso.jpg]