Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER GREAT FULANO FIND ON JOEJUSTJOE WHO HOPS BACK AND FORTH FROM THE FACEBOOK
ANOTHER GREAT FULANO FIND ON JOEJUSTJOE WHO HOPS BACK AND FORTH FROM THE FACEBOOK SITE LIKE SOME LITTLE INSIGNIFICANT FAGGOT TRANNY MONGER!

[Image: 7CTVDJ.gif]

JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEJUSTJOE IS A LOSER PERFUMED LEBANESE ARAB MUSLIM WHO CAME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS AN ANCHOR FROM SOMEONE WHO WON THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA LOTTERY. JIHAD WAS NOT VETTED PROPERLY BUT WAS ABLE TO SNEAK THROUGH AND OBTAIN U.S. CITIZENSHIP. AS A CONSEQUENCE TO THE SCREWED UP VETTING PROCESS BY SOMEONE IN OUR U.S. GOVERNMENT, JIHAD IS NOW FREE TO DEGRADE AND HATE ALL AMERICANS AND ADORE AND CHAMPION TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE HELL BENT ON TAKING DOWN AMERICA AND AMERICANS IN GENERAL. THE FBI RANK AND FILE SHOULD INVESTIGATE JAY JIHAD SALMAN AND KICK HIM THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA AND BACK TO HIS COUNTRY OF LEBANON SO HE CAN CHANT THE PRAISES OF THE TERRORIST GROUP HEZBOLLAH.

DEAR RANK AND FILE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, NOT THE UPPER ECHELON POLITICAL HACKS THAT RUN THE BUREAU! HERE IS JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEJUSTJOE'S PHONY BALONEY APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZED U.S. CITIZENSHIP HE GOT AS AN ANCHOR FROM SOMEONE WHO WON THE DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT VISA LOTTERY! PLEASE INVESTIGATE HIM AND GET HIS CITIZENSHIP REVOKED AND KICK HIM THE HELL OUT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

[Image: VKXDV6.jpg]
[Image: EOd7WT.jpg]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee.