Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call me the investigative reporter
I have decided to do a little investigating on my own and will be following up on leads supplied by my SOURCES.I will start with Jihad and then turn my attention to Deno.

My special informers have given me LEADS which of course I will follow up with here. I will leave no STONE unturned in my quest for the truth.

Lets start with Jihad E Salman. Jihad also goes by the name Jay Garcia and also uses Jay E Salman. The most important information about Jay Garcia AKA Jihad E Salman is that despite the fact Jihad is very computer and internet savvy, he has never turned up to defend himself here or on the nomads site . None, never. He has been informed as recently as last week by telephone about his name all over the intertubes but is just not interested in the fact that a very public real estate investor such as himself would even be concerned about what is being said about him online.Interesting.
The next item is the fact that Joejustjoe always spells the last name of Jihad E Salman (himself) as Salam. Everyone knows that it is spelled Salman but Jihad thinks by spelling it wrong, he will throw the trail off of him.It is just one of the little things Jihad does to cover his tracks.Not so fast Jay.

I have also had forwarded to me by one of my many sources the pictures of Jihad's brothers. I am in possession of a recent picture of Jihad that someone was kind enough to send me and the similarities of the older brothers is amazing. Stay tuned for these new pictures to be posted on this reporter's thread.

Jihad recently posted on how he had a new project underway and another of my new sources has sent me a package which includes what this project is about ,who his partner is on it and where it is located. Of course this reporters sources on the ground have confirmed the information with the proper authorities that issued the corresponding permits and this windfall of documents will be posted soon.

This thread will serve as a grab bag of all things Jihad and soon enough, all things Deno.

Just call me the intrepid reporter. Its all about truth in reporting.

More to follow in 28 hours.Angel
Watch it or I will delete my messages and leave..Confused
Hey, Grover. Isn't that your house up there on the ridge above Regents Rd?

[Image: 16gd8hj.png]

"Ridge," now there's a catchy name for a Baja Nomad.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Why yes it is on both counts. Back in 22.5 hours.
Coming into focus....

[Image: 2wlzdy1.jpg]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Good job Grover. keep on Jihad until we have to scrape him off- like scraping shit off the soles of our shoes.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I've wondered the same thing about both Jihad and Tom Meixner never going on either forum to say they aren't JJJ and mtgoat666.
That is because they are those two people.

Back real soon.
I have been so busy with all the files I have been getting from so many good meaning people that I have been forced to change my avatar.
You will notice that I am now in my full detective outfit with hat and I am sitting at my detective desk.
I was doing some blog writing analysis and can tell you for sure that Jihad's native tongue is not english. He is of middle eastern origins and I believe him to be a Lebanese Christian but with obvious conflicts because of his immersion in Muslim lands during his upbringing.These conflicts with faith and sexuality will be more apparent when we discuss the church he is and his better half are involved in.

Back in .64 hours

When we discuss joejustjoe, we must remember back to the pre 2008 days when cash was flowing and the vast majority of Californians were house rich. This was the world Jihad E Salman was part of until the crash of 2008. He had thought as many did at the time that his ticket to north american status and acceptance was being a real estate mogul of sorts. Jihad Joe had invested in many homes with several partners and had done the minimal repairs required to shoehorn renters into these properties and just wait for the land boom to keep on happening.
JihadJoe waited and waited .Nothing but bad news enveloped him.The market was crashing and taking him and his dreams down with it. He soon started hating america for ruining him financially .He became very bitter as he could not get refinanced and could not pay his mortgages. His brother felt the pinch as well and was forced into bankruptcy in which Jihad helped him out. More on that later.
This was the start of JihadJoe's hatred against america and really against white america.

Jihadjoe was getting desperate for funds and started doing what most did in California and that was selling what he could. He started listing everything he had stored on craigslist to raise cash and of course we all know he started curbing cars in his yard bought through his car lot buddy down the street. On craigslist he list everything from childrens clothes to baby carriages. On the real estate front he started trying to fix up cheap one bedroom apartments just to try to stay in the game. These he tried renting out on craigslist as well. He was not getting ahead and he needed a bump. Not so much a financial but a mental bump.

Jihad needed to connect with like minded people and start to network.

Coming up next. Jihad meets Doug Means.
can't wait- thanks.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(04-28-2012, 11:05 AM)GROVER Wrote: I have been so busy with all the files I have been getting from so many good meaning people that I have been forced to change my avatar.

Hey! No fair. Who's your anonymous source?