Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan Bombathon
Based upon Ironfist's suggestion, Fulano has started this thread in honor of Ramadan, the Muslim holy month. Ramadan is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating and drinking during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God. Muslims fast for the sake of God and to offer more prayer than usual.

Here's today's installment, Day #1 of Ramadan:

Quote:On the first day of Ramadan, the Muslim holy month, artillery pounded parts of Hama, destroying four buildings, Mahmoud Merhi, head of the Damascus-based Arab Organization for Human Rights, said in a telephone interview. The attack on Hama, one of the bloodiest episodes in Syria’s four-month uprising, will be discussed at the United Nations Security Council today, the U.K. said, with British Foreign Secretary William Hague pledging to seek a resolution condemning the killings.

The two-day offensive has left 116 dead in Hama, in west- central Syria, as well as 25 in the eastern city of Deir al-Zour and six in Bukamal, Merhi said. Syrian state television said an army colonel and two other soldiers were killed by armed men in Deir al-Zour.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-31...madan.html

Another installment for Day #1 of Ramadan:

Quote:Mogadishu, Somalia (CNN) -- The Islamic militant group Al-Shabaab launched a Ramadan offensive Monday amid spreading famine in Somalia, the African Union said.

Heavy fighting was reported in the Wardhiigley district in northeast Mogadishu, according to African Union officials. Mortars and gunfire could be heard near the African Union base on Monday.
Troops killed two apparent suicide bombers dressed in Somali uniforms before they were able to detonate bombs strapped to their bodies, African Union officials said. During a gunfight, two African Union soldiers were killed.

"In the midst of a famine seizing Somalia, the extremists are choosing to focus on killing, not saving life," said Lt. Col. Paddy Ankunda, the spokesman for African Union forces. "The extremists are using desperate measures to achieve their ends through their willingness to use brutal violence during the holy month of Ramadan."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa....fighting/

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Day #2 of Ramandan:

Quote:A bomb that tore through a police headquarters at the heart of British territory in Helmand, Afghanistan has left locals terrified for their lives as the death toll rose to 18. The explosion, which sent reverberations through the nearby British military headquarters, caused carnage, ripping through the wall of the police compound, setting light to vehicles and killing and maiming. Initial reports said that seven local policeman as well as five from the ANCOP civil order force were killed alongside a seven year-old boy while ten more officers were injured.

Quote:KUNDUZ, Afghanistan — Three guards from a private security company that employs Westerners were killed Tuesday after suicide bombers attacked its offices in northern Afghanistan, local officials said.
The early morning attack, which triggered a firefight with security forces, happened in the city of Kunduz at a building formerly used as a German-run guesthouse. Nine civilians and a policeman were also injured, said provincial spokesman Mahboobullah Shahedi.

Quote:In a neighborhood of the Abu Ghraib area, 25 km away from Baghdad, Iraq angry residents stormed a private generator owner's home and beat him to death with sticks after the man refused to provide them electricity, as temperatures in central and southern Iraq reached 50 degrees Celsius on the first day of Ramadan.
Such a peaceful religion.
Convincing argument for the milking maids, leaping lords and a partridge in a pear tree.

Dees muthas like da taste of da blood.At least da kill each other for da most part.Dez is so inbred dat its better ta kill den talk abouts it.

Hearz wats Ize is sayin.
I got somethin for what itches ya
When you meet them they are very friendly, though. But here's an old Arab saying: "The Beduoin is either at your throat or at your feet."

So that's a word to the wise.

Here's another saying by Mohammed himself--"Trust in God but tie your camel first."

[Image: wv2x6h.png]

[Image: queers-against.jpg]
Day #3 of Ramadan:

2011.08.03 (Pattani, Thailand) - A Buddhist teacher is shot twice in the head by warriors of Islam.
2011.08.03 (Kandahar, Afghanistan) - Sunni bombmakers take down a child and two others.
2011.08.03 (Rasala, Iraq) - Three Iraqis are killed when fundamentalists bomb a liquor store.
How dare you filthy infidels post these lies on this nasty site.You are all a bunch of racist infidel pigs.Do you know how hard it is to be a muslim in america right now.It is so bad that I have to pretend to be a lowly Mexican just so tha average american only loathes me and does not hate me.I even had to use the name Jay Garcia while trying to sell land in California or no one would even return my phone calls.No one wants to deal with a dirty,backstabbing,double dealing muslim but some will deal with a lowdown rotten double dealing Mexican.Oh how I long for my native Lebanon where men are men and young boys are our playthings.I pray for the day the great allah puts his great great big foot up all your asses.Speaking of which,I must get back to TJ to practice my broken spanish and search out some young male flesh.I will be back.Angry
I am a muslim pretending to be a mexican. Brown is brown (sorta)Huh
Ramadan Bombathon Day #4:

[Image: 1zbquqe.png]

(Pattani, Thailand) - Muslim terrorists murder a married couple driving home from their job as laborers.
(Pattani, Thailand) - A teacher is gunned down in his home by Muslim 'insurgents'.
(Kunduz, Afghanistan) - Three young girls are among the casualites of a Taliban car bomb.
(Ramadi, Iraq) - A brutal double bomb attack in a commercial district leaves nine dead