Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NONUTZMCDOOFUS AND HOMO JOE THREAD - CAUTION FILTHY GIFS ARE CONTAINED WITHIN
I am just wondering if that is NoNutzMcDoofus' waistline or the equator! He is a fat boy that McDoofus! He unsuccessfully tries to hide his man boobs with that huge belly! You have become irrelevant NoNutzMcDoofus. You are the coward of Baja Nomad!

He still insists that I made the wetsuit gif of him with the yellow words on it for Fulano. He is a loser!

[Image: mcdoofustheskunkstenchh.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
[Image: 906c11.jpg]
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
[Image: 81626931.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
[Image: trannysaurusnonarmsmcdu.gif]
[Image: anothernonutzmcdoofushe.gif]

THE OTHER MCDOOFUS HEAD
ELINVESTIG8R AND NONUTZMCDOOFUS A SIDE-BY-SIDE COMPARISON.
MY PHOTO WAS TAKEN TODAY, 4-17-2012

[Image: elinvestig8randmcdoofus.jpg]
David, McPussy would take one look at you and run as fast as his short little legs would take him.

What do you mean? David is a pussycat.
(04-17-2012, 08:09 AM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote:
ELINVESTIG8R AND NONUTZMCDOOFUS A SIDE-BY-SIDE COMPARISON.
MY PHOTO WAS TAKEN TODAY, 4-17-2012

[Image: elinvestig8randmcdoofus.jpg]
McDuffus is completely out of touch with reality, he's over there bragging about how good he looks. His looks could scare the shit out of a blind faggot.
[Image: 825adfcd3851dcd9b80a2e7de4f29440.gif]
Henry Thomas Guichard
[Image: backstabbermcfucknutz20.gif]

HE HAS NO NUTZ SO HE MUST STAB SOMEONE
FROM BEHIND
LIKE THE FUCKING COWARD
HE IS!

McFuckNutz-McDoofus-McCoward wrote monstrous filthy lies about me on Baja Nomad as he hid behind his computer to write them. I did not hit the report button because I want the readers on Baja Nomad to see how low of a coward McFuckNutz really is. McFuckNutz, hear me and trust me when I tell you, I need no security to meet you. I am my own security you fat piece of fucking moron scumbag shit! There will be justice someday! You are the coward who would not meet me in Kettleman City, CA you pussy motherfucker!

[Image: mcdoofusspeakswithwithf.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by NoNutzMcDoofus on 4-17-2012 at 10:11 AM
…So Tom Stafford.......you are part of this Fulano site along with Roberto and ELINVESTIG8R takes accepts and laughs at this website that showed a 85 year old woman with a funny caption? Degrading caption? Yes...that's my Mum! She is an tough Irishwoman from the old country...and will be laughing at those pictures you did of her.

However...she.....this 85 year old woman ....wont be laughing at the stuff you did with the children. You Tom.....you Dave...you Roberto....think this is way too cool?

Here you have it my Bajanomad readers.....Theses guys Roberto and ELINVESTIG8R...that you thought were decent men that are/were active with the BN forum...visited you in Baja......are depicting children (one is 7 years old) in a very raw website. I wont describe the junk that is put up there...for it is terrible! Yes.....hang out with Roberto and ELINVESTIG8R!...

So here we are again......a bunch of men that are intensely involved with discussing zoophilic sexual acts. Is this the type of folks anyone would want to hang out with? Yes....invite Dave and Roberto to your homes!!!!...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS TALKING ABOUT REGARDING ZOOPHILIC SEXUAL ACTS AND CHILDREN, ONE BEING SEVEN YEARS OLD??
It seems like McMensa and Jihad are scared shitless over the shit storm that is coming their way. Those two idiots need to remember, they brought it on themselves.