Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
San Diego Superior Court judge sanctions La Doctora
JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEFAGGOTJOE AND THOMAS MEIXNER HAVE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP LICKING EACH OTHER’S ANUS-HOLES!

[Image: LyND0l.gif]
[Image: ZxFO5O.gif]
JIHAD JAY EZZEDDINE SALMAN JOEFAGGOTJOE FIND OUT WHO I AM AND INVITE ME OVER FOR COFFEE YOU ANUS-HOLE CUNT! I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN INVITE YOU CUNT MOTHER FUCKER. I COULD BE ELINVESTIG8R ASK HIM IF SCUMBAG HUNTER IS HIM YOU SCARED CUNT!
LaDoctora's objections

The California Civil Code gives 30 days to either respond to or object to a discovery request. LaDoctora never responded to nor objected to any discovery requests from Fulano or Woooosh, therefore the court properly ordered her to produce the discovery "without objection." When LaDoctora sent discovery requests to Fulano and Woooosh, we immediately responded to some requests and immediately made written objections to others. Our responses and objections were served well withing the 30-day period provided by law. If she did not like our responses, the California Civil Code grants a period of 45 days from the date of a written objection for the propounding party (e.g. LaDoctora) to file a Motion to Compel Discovery. She did not any motion to compel within the statutory period, she just asked the judge to provide her with a written clarification. It's too late now, the law says she cannot file a Motion to Compel.

The same rules apply to Fulano's request for admissions. LaDoctora had 30 days to respond. She did not respond. Fulano then filed a motion to deem everything she was asked to admit was true. Only after the motion was filed, and the time for her to respond had long passed, did she send in her responses to the requests for admissions. The court properly ruled Fulano's motion was unopposed.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(01-12-2017, 06:00 PM)Fulano Wrote: LaDoctora's objections

The California Civil Code gives 30 days to either respond to or object to a discovery request. LaDoctora never responded to nor objected to any discovery requests from Fulano or Woooosh, therefore the court properly ordered her to produce the discovery "without objection." When LaDoctora sent discovery requests to Fulano and Woooosh, we immediately responded to some requests and immediately made written objections to others. Our responses and objections were served well withing the 30-day period provided by law. If she did not like our responses, the California Civil Code grants a period of 45 days from the date of a written objection for the propounding party (e.g. LaDoctora) to file a Motion to Compel Discovery. She did not any motion to compel within the statutory period, she just asked the judge to provide her with a written clarification. It's too late now, the law says she cannot file a Motion to Compel.

The same rules apply to Fulano's request for admissions. LaDoctora had 30 days to respond. She did not respond. Fulano then filed a motion to deem everything she was asked to admit was true. Only after the motion was filed, and the time for her to respond had long passed, did she send in her responses to the requests for admissions. The court properly ruled Fulano's motion was unopposed.

La Doctora Loca failed to understand the importance of deadlines and timely responses in a quick-moving legal case.  I warned her to get organized and to pay attention and she didn't. That simple.  It is better the court accepts those statements as deemed true since the too late e-mailed response she provided was more bullshit.  She attached the entire e-mail thread to her "LaDoctora's Objections" filing in which Fulano clearly explains everything to her and even tells her how to file her objection properly- and she still didn't understand it.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Me thinks, when it comes to writing prescriptions, La Doctora Loca, is her own best customer.
Chief of the Dindo tribe