Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woooosh leaves Nomads. JoeJustJoe an Texana Tila assists kidnap gang.
WooooshNote to Nomads: Welcome to a "safer" place for me to post right now. If you are new to this site- you can spit and swear here and no one will edit your posts. Just a heads-up that it gets colorful at times.

The post below is the one Baja Nomad moderator, Doug Means, removed from the main board, and had Jihad Joe edit down for him in the Off-Topic area. Another thread on the main board discussing the removal of my post has been "locked" with a padlock symbol. I re-posted it again, and it is gone again. Here it is the letter in its entirety. This first paragraph I just added today after noticing everything I posted on my way out was either gone or censored by Doug and Jihad. I may be done posting there for now until my land battle is over, but I won't quietly tolerate my departure being erased. On April 11 I was "banned" for continuing to re-post this letter.

" I joined BajaNomads in 2006 when we went through a kidnap attempt in Rosarito and needed some support. I am taking a break from active posting here because the Nomad group I turned to for support, now supports the my kidnappers and the criminal friends who support them. This has put other nomads in danger and the situation is beyond belief. I hope the board owner, Doug Means- will leave this letter up for ONE WEEK for all to read. It only lasted a few hours the first time and now that thread is "Locked". Why? As being #19 in posts out of his 47,000 members, I think I have earned the right for my words to be heard. If not, I wasted six years posting here.

"After much reflection, I’ve determined any insight or benefits to the Nomad community I present in my posts are outweighed by a real and credible threat of danger made recently to Nomads who support my family’s efforts to protect the beach in Rosarito. JoeJustJoe has threatened nomads with turning their home address over to a group of Rosarito deportees and drug dealers associated with the Barrio Logan gang and South Side, the gang which is the leading cause of crime and social unrest in Rosarito Beach today.

In the “Baja Real Estate” advice thread, Nomads and I have chronicled our family and neighborhood battle to protect the beach by legally obtaining Federal Zone concessions- in the face of blatant corruption and threats to our personal safety. The biggest obstacle has been the land squatter Tila Ortiz Maldonado who used her friends in the Robles ZOFEMAT administration to acquire fraudulent documents for fraudulent intentions (including offering our current, valid and legal concession for sale to US investors as her having a legal land title). After our concession application was filed, Tila arrived and surrounded herself with a simple-minded and violent group of gang members and deportees she could manipulate- all to keep us from accessing our concession to create a Disabled Beach Access point and a small fitness trial beach park.

This same gang of Tila's friends tried to kidnap me several years ago. They held me captive in my home and stole my truck before I was able to negotiate myself out of the situation with a deal that excluded me from contacting the police (very common here since trust in the police is lacking). They broke that deal and I'm certainly not the same naive victim I was 5 years ago. One of the group, Caballo- was shot dead here several months ago. JoeJustJoe is attacking me for being the victim of this kidnapping- which is beyond repulsive.

In November 2011 PROFEPA made their legal decision in our favor and determined there was no private land that Tila's fraudulent documents could be used to acquire. PROFEPA left our Federal Zone concession intact, but the squatter still will not leave. Otila Ortiz then joined Baja Nomads as “Angel” and immediately outed, named and attacked the integrity my family in her very first posts. She then started feeding false information and lies to JoeJustJoe, who eagerly took the role of self-proclaimed “Investigative Nomad Reporter” and was more than willing to her dirty work for her. JoeJustJoe wasn’t seeking the truth, and he could not and did not refute any of the legal claims made in our case- he only made vicious personal attacks, ad nauseum. I managed to move the escalating discussion to OFF-TOPIC to stop it from cluttering the main board, but he stepped up the baseless, hateful personal attacks. The last straw was when he threatened to turn nomad’s personal information over to the Barrio Logan (The South Side) gang.

We have won this case already and there is no point in endangering Nomads, but JoeJustJoe and the Board Moderator find no problem with these continued threats. JoeJustJoe posted that the police told the squatter Ortiz “If anything happens to Craig, they will hold her responsible”. But now I also hold JoeJust Joe responsible.

JoeJustJoe defends Tila for no other reason than he is anonymous and he can pull the strings of her, the deportees, and the gang members from the safety of his keyboard. When anonymous people threaten real people with the moderator’s permission and apparent support, I am out into at atmosphere of safety returns. Angel and JoeJustJoe post here with Doug's permission. We find his support and tolerance for JoeJustJoe and Angel troubling. He has allowed it to get to the point of Nomads safety being threatened by a real and credible force, and I am disappointed in Doug Means to say the least.

The kidnap gang broke their deal with me by moving into the house with Harlan next to me. JoeJustJoe has made personal contact with both Tila Ortiz and Harlan Pankau, the gang’s leader. JoeJustJoe is asking specific questions about specific people involved in my kidnapping which proves he knows enough to be questioned by the police. I ask that Doug Means provide us with JoeJustJoe's personal information so we can turn it over to the San Diego Police to make sure any innocent Nomads that feel threatened are safe.

I was able to post most of the information about Tila and her motley crew her and on fulano's. I have certainly posted enough for everyone to see the truth in this case. JoeJustJoe intentionally ignored the facts of the legal dispute and went for the throat of my entire family. He knows he will need to come clean with the police as to what he really knows after contacting these people directly. He has made himself a willing co-conspirator, along with Tila. I hope Doug does not join in the conspiracy to protect and defend the kidnappers of this Nomad from his Baja home. In addition, we also ask that Doug Means permanently ban JoeJustJoe, Agel, and all their future aliases they may obtain from posting on Nomads. JoeJustJoe was nothing more than an anonymous cowardly bully who took it upon himself to endanger and disparage us and other Nomads who are trying to improve Rosarito Beach for the benefit of the people. Enough is enough. Nomads are now in real danger today because of JoeJustJoe- and it must end today.

Posted by JoeJustJoe: "Perhaps I'll also tell Harland (the gang leader) who else has been helping you Wooosh looking into Harland's background, and I may even tell Harland where they live in San Diego county."

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=59095

I'll miss you guys a lot, but for now at least- the danger is not worth it. I will continue to post as Woooosh on the Fulano Forums. JoeJustJoe calls that a hate forum- but I don't know what could be worse over there than what he does here with Dougs blessing. Pretty far from Love, Peace and Fish Tacos. Fulano writes for the "San Diego Reader" btw.

http://fulano.info/forum/search.php?acti...7dab81baf0

To check if this letter has been edited by the moderator, the original is posted on Fulano's site.

[Edited on 4-9-2012 by Woooosh]"
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(04-09-2012, 11:03 AM)Woooosh Wrote: JoeJustJoe defends Tila for no other reason than he is anonymous .... He has allowed it to get to the point of Nomads safety being threatened by a real and credible force, and I am disappointed in Doug Means to say the least.

JoeJustJoe is not anonymous. He has only deluded himself into thinking he is anonymous. And I think when discovery is over, we will learn that Doug has been actively colluding with both Jihad E. Salman and Dean Fesler to encourage their reckless activities.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
I know that is true already. When I asked Doug to research if JJJ was using Angels' password to tag-team post on the same thread he responded right away with a "no". Then JJJ posted a few minutes later he had been talking with Harlan because Harlan liked his writing style. Two of a kind I'm afraid.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
Throughout this saga you have behaved in a very classy way, Woooosh. But, I think you may be overestimating Doug. That post will be deleted IMO, it doesn't fit the program.

If you decide to pursue legal action, I will contribute to the fund, and help in any way I can.
Do you have a place to go, Woooosh, if you find yourself imminent danger?
Just to illustrate just how bad the problem is, elgatoloco had posted a message calling jjj a useless buttcrack in the woooosh thread. Guess what happened - egl's post got deleted , but jjj's posts are untouched. I think that pretty much tells you all you need to know.
Yeah, Paperthin. We have family here and a place in the states. CT Yankees aren't the fleeing type. We have more people in high and low places watching our backs in Rosarito Beach than they have supporting them. Don't worry for me, pray for them.
(04-09-2012, 01:39 PM)Roberto Wrote: Just to illustrate just how bad the problem is, elgatoloco had posted a message calling jjj a useless buttcrack in the woooosh thread. Guess what happened - egl's post got deleted , but jjj's posts are untouched. I think that pretty much tells you all you need to know.
That's exactly why I copied my letter here.

(04-09-2012, 01:07 PM)Roberto Wrote: Throughout this saga you have behaved in a very classy way, Woooosh. But, I think you may be overestimating Doug. That post will be deleted IMO, it doesn't fit the program.

If you decide to pursue legal action, I will contribute to the fund, and help in any way I can.
Thanks Roberto. I don't care what he does, so long as he provides me with the real name of JoeJustJoe for the authorities or provides the info directly to the authorities. It's not a place I'm interested in participating in right now until this event is over and the Malecon project is built. It will give me time to get my own blog up to date, I hope.

How did the pups look?
(04-09-2012, 01:39 PM)Roberto Wrote: Just to illustrate just how bad the problem is, elgatoloco had posted a message calling jjj a useless buttcrack in the woooosh thread. Guess what happened - egl's post got deleted , but jjj's posts are untouched. I think that pretty much tells you all you need to know.

His post is still up there. Find something real to rouse the rabble with.
(04-09-2012, 03:06 PM)DENNIS Wrote:

His post is still up there. Find something real to rouse the rabble with.

You are incorrect Dennis. Elgatoloco also posted on the thread in Off-Topics that Jihad was a buttcrack and it was gone before you ever saw it.

Explain that.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(04-09-2012, 03:20 PM)Fulano Wrote: Explain that.

Explain what? It's all history.