Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulano's Online Store
(08-14-2011, 10:01 AM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote: I think Cafe Press is the one who gets your personal info and not Fulano. Is that right Fulano?

Right. Cafe Press runs the entire sales systems. I have no access to customer name/address information. They just report summary sales to me. None of these transactions run through Fulano's computer system.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(08-14-2011, 10:53 AM)Fulano Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 10:01 AM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote: I think Cafe Press is the one who gets your personal info and not Fulano. Is that right Fulano?

Right. Cafe Press runs the entire sales systems. I have no access to customer name/address information. They just report summary sales to me. None of these transactions run through Fulano's computer system.

Personally, I could care less if Fu had my information, or not. That's just me. Am an open book and have nothing to hide. I ordered product early on when the store was first brought up. Good product, quick delivery and will be happy to place additional orders for these one of a kind great items again. I guess for those that play games behind the scenes on the Internet the concern for privacy is much more important. I would say the same thing to a persons face that I may be inclined to post on the Internet. I would be much more worried about the nutcases on BN having your information. Now there are some real creeps at that site.
(08-14-2011, 11:18 PM)BajaNomad Wrote:

Personally, I could care less if Fu had my information, or not. That's just me. Am an open book and have nothing to hide. I ordered product early on when the store was first brought up. Good product, quick delivery and will be happy to place additional orders for these one of a kind great items again. I guess for those that play games behind the scenes on the Internet the concern for privacy is much more important. I would say the same thing to a persons face that I may be inclined to post on the Internet. I would be much more worried about the nutcases on BN having your information. Now there are some real creeps at that site.

Hey, thanks for buying something. By the way, I already knew who you are. Saw your picture in the newspaper last month.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
(08-14-2011, 11:27 PM)Fulano Wrote:
(08-14-2011, 11:18 PM)BajaNomad Wrote:

Hey, thanks for buying something. By the way, I already knew who you are. Saw your picture in the newspaper last month.

I was going to send that article to you but thought it may be chezzy self promotion. Am glad you saw it as it adds a personal touch and I would never expect much to get past you!!! Fu, if anyone trys to fuck with me I am just going to have to put you on the trail. Going to send my second order next week. Appreciate all the great work you do here.