Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fulano's Online Store
Can't get enough Fulano? Now you can wear him!

FULANO'S ONLINE STORE
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
I want a couple
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
Hey Fu,

Great new products in your store! How about some stickers? Don't worry I'm not cheap and will be buying some of the better things you have available but getting a good ole sticker would be great.
(07-26-2011, 09:33 AM)BajaNomad Wrote: Hey Fu,

Great new products in your store! How about some stickers? Don't worry I'm not cheap and will be buying some of the better things you have available but getting a good ole sticker would be great.

OK, I just added some stickers. I'm working on some graphics for more products.

[Image: 11vp4rl.png]

Thank you. But I do not want to buy a timeshare. Leave me alone.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
HOW ABOUT 15 OUNCE WHITE COFFEE MUGS WITH THIS ON IT

[Image: panchovillasays.gif][Image: novengasamexicoesmuypel.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
OR THIS

[Image: fulanosaysstayoutofmexi.gif][Image: stayoutofmexicocup12.gif]
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
LOVE THE COFFEE CUPS..
A (REALLY) LITTLE tiny LEBANESE PRICK PRETENDING HE IS A MEXICAN SPIC...Thats our Jihad e Salman shrimp Dodgy
[Align=left]
I would like to buy one or two of those coffee cups. I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes!
The store is great, but just how many people are going to give up their financial info and home address to Fulano for the shipping? Not that he doesn't know who we are and where we all live anyhow I guess. Wink
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
I think Cafe Press is the one who gets your personal info and not Fulano. Is that right Fulano?