Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Fulano,

Is there any way you could increase the size of the avatar we can add as well as increasing the amount of characters we can put into our signatures.

Thank you,

David
Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
(07-02-2011, 05:13 AM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote: Hi Fulano,

Is there any way you could increase the size of the avatar we can add as well as increasing the amount of characters we can put into our signatures.

Thank you,

David
OK, David. Just for you, I increased the maximum avatar size from 70x70 to 100x100 and the maximum avatar file size from 10k to 20k. The signature line was doubled to 510 characters from 255. Also, for everybody, you can also upload large images to an image site like Tinypic, Flickr, etc. and then link it in the message.

Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.
Hey Fulano Thanks and you're the best!

(07-02-2011, 10:50 AM)Fulano Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 05:13 AM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote: Hi Fulano,

Thank you,

David
OK, David. Just for you, I increased the maximum avatar size from 70x70 to 100x100 and the maximum avatar file size from 10k to 20k. The signature line was doubled to 510 characters from 255. Also, for everybody, you can also upload large images to an image site like Tinypic, Flickr, etc. and then link it in the message.

Elinvestig8r says that on June 8, 2013, Jay Salman who posts on Baja Nomad Off-Topic as JoeJustJoe was too frightened to open his front door after inviting me for coffee. On 1/5/2016, Jihad answered my two questions for legal purposes. Are you inviting me to come over to your house for coffee? And, are you saying I can turn the doorknob of your front door and just walk into your house without knocking first? After he said I could, I went over in the pouring rain and he was again too scared to unlock the door. Needless to say I did not get to have my cup of coffee. 
You going full-screen animated with 5.1 sound David? Wink
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(07-02-2011, 03:48 PM)Woooosh Wrote: You going full-screen animated with 5.1 sound David? Wink

Whoooosh you nut![Image: crazylol2.gif]
(07-02-2011, 04:41 PM)ELINVESTIG8R Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 03:48 PM)Woooosh Wrote: You going full-screen animated with 5.1 sound David? Wink

Whoooosh you nut![Image: crazylol2.gif]
I may have to resurrect some of the great ones you did for me! I took a lot of flack for the toilet one.

Fulano. A lot of us are going to screw up your posts learning a different system for posting photos and attachments. Would you consider create a forum for practicing? Maybe a place where we can upload and practice with posting photos without pissing everyone else off.
BajaNoMas= News, Facts, Stats, Videos, Pics and Links- because presenting the truth to the public is not a negative campaign "Decir la verdad no es ninguna campaña negra".
(07-02-2011, 06:31 PM)Woooosh Wrote: Fulano. A lot of us are going to screw up your posts learning a different system for posting photos and attachments. Would you consider create a forum for practicing? Maybe a place where we can upload and practice with posting photos without pissing everyone else off.
Just practice wherever you want to post. There is a preview function that lets you see what it will look like. If you don't like it, fix it or don't push the "post" button. Also, I think you can delete your own posts. If not, tell me and I can delete it.
Más vale pocos pelos, pero bien peinados.